Cpanel, H-Sphere, and Miva 4.14

Has anyone gotten the new compiled Miva Empressa (Virtual Machine) and Miva Merchant 4.14 working on a Cpanel box?

I am running Ensim Webppliance 3.1.1 and it supports Miva Merchant 4.12 just like evey other panel out there. I really like some of the new functionality in 4.14 and will probably buy whatever panel can support it first out of H-Sphere and Cpanel.

If anyone has it working in H-Sphere I'd love to know that too.

free? Os commerce

H-Sphere supports: Miva and OsCommerce Shopping Cart support (NT and Unix)

OsCommerce shopping card is free .

Miva is not platform dependant, it can be installed on almost every OS. We've installed Merchant 4.14 and Empresa 4.02 on many servers.

Mike

On just about any operating system, yes...but I'm not talking about OS's, I'm talking about panels. If you get Miva to work on a box with a panel that doesn't support Miva , when you upgrade the panel you could lose Miva. It's not very professional to have to hack your system every time you want to upgrade.

H-Sphere supports Miva, but not 4.14. It only supports 4.12. I don't usually install anything for my customers that is not officially supported by the panel company. If my customers are paying for their site to be up all the time I don't expect them to wait for me to find a hack or workaround before doing an upgrade.

I like the software that's on my servers to be supported by another company besides mine so that I always have someone backing me up.