The subject says it all, but I'll go over my qualifications and the like in here for all.

I've been using Linux at home (and at work) for some 5+ years. From Slackware to Redhat to Debian to Mandrake, I've tried them all (and even beta tested a couple).

In the time using Linux, I've managed to focus on
--System security and Administration
--Mail Transport Agents (Qmail is usually my choice of beasts here, instead of the typical Sendmail, but I've worked with both, even tweaked exim a little)
--Troubleshooting various applications

In addition, over the past few years I've managed to focus on misc aspects of web systems administration and tools, esp. CPanel.

So, why am I posting this? I'm looking for a little bit of work, prices can be seen here , starting at $85/month. As well, I offer support desk related services, pricing available here through either phpLive or desk related services such as perldesk, etc.

As a side note, I DO provide references, and my resume is available on request. I won't post it in here (or a link to it in here) for privacy reasons, but if you want to see it, or check out my ref's please, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions about the above services, or are interested in contacting me about them, please, feel free to do so, using the methods listed in my sig.