Thread: Hosting script

* Hosting script

I am looking for a script that will take a customers input and setup a hosting acct. automatically to my ensim webpliance! I also need this to interact with authorize.net ! If anyone can help me please shoot me an email to wyatt@netimehost.com or post reply on here, or contact me on AIM at wcnetime!

Thanks

Wyatt
    www.netimehost.com
    www.netimeisp.net

web://cp
    http://webcp.can-host.com/
    web://cp is a web hosting control panel developped in PHP and designed to be portable. Its design allows many features for the client, built-in reseller support and more. Features: Create, modify, delete user accounts; Create, modify, delete domain info in apache, sendmail; Monitor system network stats; Monitor system stats; Help System; Manage e-mail parameters; Create & manage MySQL and PostgreSQL; Create, delete & manage domain pointers and sub-domains; Update web domain settings; Scripts & web tools; Server Status; Manage resellers; Services Control Panel; Billing info; and User and domain WHOIS search.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paradox CP
    http://www.ff-an.com/entertainment.php?action=cp
    Paradox Control Panel is a software developed for Web hosting platforms. Features: Add users, Directory Managment (Deleting & Creating), Easy installation (Install scripts), File Management (Multiple Directory Viewing & File Deleting & File Renaming), MySQL (Create database & query execution), Server status (Checks if a server is online or offline), and more.
    Price: Freeware - Version: 1.2.3 - Platform(s): PHP, MySQL
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hostingapp/
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/hostingapp/
    Hosting App is a tool designed to manage web hosting server. It allows you to create Virtual Hosts, manage users accounts, DNS, mail accounts etc. It also provide a control panel for hosted sites.
    Price: Free (GPL) - Version: Alpha-0.1 - Platform(s): Linux, Unix
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thing are not easy today

I think hes saying he already has ensim control panel, and needs a script to work with it to setup accounts once an order is submitted, hes not looking for other control panel software.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

Yes Matt you are correct! I already have ensim control panel on my appliance with remarkablehosting.com! I just need some script that will transfer customers info off of my site netimehost.com to the backroom or ensim and setup the customers hosting acct.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Yes Matt you are correct! I already have ensim control panel on my appliance with remarkablehosting.com! I just need some script that will transfer customers info off of my site netimehost.com to the backroom or ensim and setup the customers hosting acct.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

http://autoensim.zoneindex.com/

Simple installation( no complex instruction require)
    Automatic Account setup
    Email Notification of New order
    Send out welcome emails with instructions on using the site to customers automatically.
    Professional designed sign-up form and welcome email.
    Support Name-based hosting. (IP-based not supported yet)
    Integration with 3rd party Billing Software.
    Support both Ensim 3.0 & 3.1 .
    AceWebHosting.Com
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server