Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'd avoid HR if I were you.

HR was my first host. I left because of downtime everyday (during peak hours).
      0 Not allowed!

They do have a impressive site, but have not had any experience with them myself.

Rob
    This is why I talked about pixelbrick.....

Just saying that , your site can be the best in the world , BUT !!!! It was not made by hostrocket and it does not guarantee that your service will be good....

However , I have got to confess that I almost signed up with hostrocket a few months ago... But then I moved on and started the business.
    ADJK Design Technologies
    Web Hosting, Web Design , Advertising , Risk Free Reseller Solutions
    www.adjkdesign.com
      0 Not allowed!

Few months ago?
    ADJK Design Technologies is an "always evoluting" cutting edge media group. We have been in the web development business since 1999 and in the hosting business since 2000 and we have always been profitable.
    Busted. ....again...
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.
      0 Not allowed!

Yup , not busted..... As I said previously to you , try to learn to interpret the words.

But that makes me happy. You know why ? because if you are so worried about "busting" us........than it looks like we are a worry to you, and your company
    ADJK Design Technologies
    www.adjkdesign.com
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by NexDog
    Few months ago?

Busted. ....again...
    LOL. Some people just don't get it.

Word to the wise since you are new adjkdesign, it is OK to not agree with other host or even point out things you do not like, but don't do it when you are also here promoting your business (look at your sig). Many of us take note of such activity and find time to do the same in return.
      0 Not allowed!

UmBillyCord,

I do not care of things in return. I did not started to say this or that of an host.In this thread all I said was actually in the page hostrocketsucks.com.

Also , about my last post. I consider it as an answer at the same height as the previous post.

If you start looking a site for typos and lies , I say lies yes because actually he pointed to it ....it is because you have some interest on it.

As someone said in a thread , adjk design is not known here.... so if we are not known , you can tell nothing about us.

How the hell can someone know that we are not hosting people since 2000 , and why not since 1900 AC ?

If you don't know us , then keep in your corner. If we do not attack anyone , obviously that we are not expecting attacks. And so , when someone starts defammating us , we need to answer .

That's all.
    ADJK Design Technologies
    www.adjkdesign.com
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by NexDog
    Aw, I had to make this one 667.

What's this about the Rules?

I think jokes are allowed....
    NO JOKES ARE ALLOWED DAMNIT!!!
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up
      0 Not allowed!

Okay.....whimper

Hey adjkdesign, we are a community here but it's a community with a difference - especially between the hosts. We all treat each other fairly and with respect in the spirit of fair play and competition. Though I've disagreed with a few of the guys/girls here, I can honestly say that I enjoy interacting with this community is everyone knows the "score".

We aren't quick to jump on newbies and such but we don't stand for BS. If someone was to start spouting, spinning and making grandiose statements that jump out the screen, then expect a comment everytime.

And stop being so defensive, judgemental and hostile.

We always ask people to back their claims. If you can't stand that heat, get out the kitchen 'cos we like to cook.
      0 Not allowed!

Basically you are going as far out of your way as you possibly can to trash a competitor that you 'almost signed up with a few months ago'. If there was a adjkdesignsucks.com and I saw it, it still wouldn't put me in any sort of position to criticize your business and I wouldn't run around posting links to it either, especially without knowing the history behind it.

I could start a hostnexusstolemygrandmaspurse.com site and it wouldn't mean anything either, but some clown would believe it and it would cost them sales just as that bull**** site does us. There is a walmartsucks.com too, they have lots of ex-customers who are unhappy with them but they still employ 1 out of every 200 people in the US and are one of the best ran companies in the world.

There is a certain amount of professionalism that one should exhibit when dealing with other hosts, and you will learn to appreciate it as you yourself rack up enough customers to get a few crazy ones along the way. BTW can I quote you on having been hosting people since 1900 AC?

-Brendan
      0 Not allowed!

LOL , Brendan. The 1900 AC was a joke.

Listen. I understand your anger. In your position I whould have the same reaction...and let me tell you, maybe WORST.

But do not put everything on me , because I just explained what was on the site since there were people interested on it.

About adjkdesignsucks.com , you know ....It depends. The guy at hostrocketsucks.com looked very realistic , and inclusive.......he was asking for help from another hosts in order to get a defence against hostrocket.com . But this , you surely know.

I know that there are some costumers that never get satisfied , even for a small price. But..... a mailbox man......something was wrong. The least thing you can do about it is to accept the reality , and say that you are better now.. I have no idea if the proofs hostrocketsucks.com had were real , but you have got to understand that everybody believes it. People believe what they see, read, taste and ear .....

And if you are so pofessional, the best thing you could do was to try to arrange the things with the guy. Do not tell me that he was not your client, because nobody is that stupid to buy a domain name like that and get web hosting just for it.

Anyway, this incident is on the people's head. HR is known worldwide but with that scene you lost some trust from the public. As you just saw in this thread , at least 3 people said right on the front of your eyes that they whould avoid HR.......

As I said , you can be sad about it , but if you want the people to forget it , you will need to show that it won't happen anymore.

Andre
    ADJK Design Technologies
    www.adjkdesign.com
      0 Not allowed!

[LOL , Brendan. The 1900 AC was a joke.

I was referring to the fact that AC doesnt actually mean anything.

Listen. I understand your anger. In your position I whould have the same reaction...and let me tell you, maybe WORST.

Tell me all about how much worst you would act.

But do not put everything on me , because I just explained what was on the site since there were people interested on it.

Who asked about the site? Not only that, what you wrote about it was flat out wrong. It was not a business site he hosted with us, and although that is no excuse for him having any trouble with his email for you to go and say he had to use hotmail to keep his business alive just to make things seem more dramatic is a bit of a stretch.

About adjkdesignsucks.com , you know ....It depends. The guy at hostrocketsucks.com looked very realistic , and inclusive.......he was asking for help from another hosts in order to get a defence against hostrocket.com . But this , you surely know.

What on earth do you mean by he was asking for help from other hosts in order to get defense (yes with an 's') against hostrocket.com? And it 'looked' realistic? Theonion.com looks like a real newspaper site, ever read it?

I know that there are some costumers that never get satisfied , even for a small price. But..... a mailbox man......something was wrong.

Are you kidding me?

The least thing you can do about it is to accept the reality , and say that you are better now.. I have no idea if the proofs hostrocketsucks.com had were real , but you have got to understand that everybody believes it. People believe what they see, read, taste and ear .....

Everyone believes everything they read see and hear? Not everyone sets themselves on fire just because they saw some clown do it on TV, only the dumb ones.

And if you are so pofessional, the best thing you could do was to try to arrange the things with the guy.

I have tried to do so on many occasions.

Do not tell me that he was not your client, because nobody is that stupid to buy a domain name like that and get web hosting just for it.

Who said he wasn't a client of ours a year and a half ago?

Anyway, this incident is on the people's head. HR is known worldwide but with that scene you lost some trust from the public. As you just saw in this thread , at least 3 people said right on the front of your eyes that they whould avoid HR.......

We lost trust with the public because someone that we hosted a year and a half ago with different staff in a differenet datacenter in a different state on different equipment running a different mail server setup was having email problems? Tell me another host here that has never lost a customer because they were unhappy with their email service for one reason or another, be it their own fault or the customers. The only difference is they weren't unlucky enough to have the person be a complete whacko who runs out and dedicates time and money to telling people about it. If you went to mcdonalds and paid $10 and got crappy fries, would you make sure the whole world knew about it? Or would you be a normal person and maybe chalk it up to human error and deal, or at most goto burger king next time?

As I said , you can be sad about it , but if you want the people to forget it , you will need to show that it won't happen anymore.

Its been a year and a half andre... want to know our email works? send me an email mine runs through the same exact setup on the same servers as every one of our customers.

-Brendan

ps (thats tim_greer quality length right there!)
    Last edited by HRBrendan; 10-29-2002 at 03:27 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Ok , I will try your email

I will send you something that I have in my archive about hostrocket and "Gary".

Best Regards ,
    Andre
    ADJK Design Technologies
    www.adjkdesign.com
      0 Not allowed!

Re: I saw that, too.

Originally posted by cwbullet
    It really worried me. They are the number 2 hosting company by several guides.

Chuck
    What guides?
      0 Not allowed!

Tell me all about how much worst you would act.
    If I were in a position like yours and.IF it was 100% false what the guy was saying , then probably I whould get my lawyers to work on it and do not stop until my image was clean again. Just an example of it.

Who asked about the site? Not only that, what you wrote about it was flat out wrong. It was not a business site he hosted with us, and although that is no excuse for him having any trouble with his email for you to go and say he had to use hotmail to keep his business alive just to make things seem more dramatic is a bit of a stretch.
    I can be wrong in something , I do not say that I am not. About the site , I already tould you why I talked about it.

What on earth do you mean by he was asking for help from other hosts in order to get defense (yes with an 's') against hostrocket.com? And it 'looked' realistic? Theonion.com looks like a real newspaper site, ever read it?
    By the words I have seen on the site it looked like. And if I have understood it that way , maybe I was not the only one.

Everyone believes everything they read see and hear? Not everyone sets themselves on fire just because they saw some clown do it on TV, only the dumb ones.
    No comments about this one....if you think that everybody is like that you are wrong. Do not compare the image of a site with a clown, nothing to do. If people were like that , probably advertising and other businesses whould not exist, and web design whould not be so competitive as it is today.

If you went to mcdonalds and paid $10 and got crappy fries, would you make sure the whole world knew about it? Or would you be a normal person and maybe chalk it up to human error and deal, or at most goto burger king next time?
    You know it is different. I guess I do not need to answer this one but.... There are different kinds of people. Some people whould probably move on to another host, but this one didn't. Bad luck for host rocket , what can I tell ?

I cannot tell what people thinks about you. I can only say what I think, not as a professional , but as a normal person.

You seem surpised by having these posts in the front of you.

Have you ever did a search on google, alltheweb.com and other search engines ?

Try it with the keyword "hostrocketsucks" and you will see what people talk about HR.

No more to tell ,
    Andre
    ADJK Design Technologies
    www.adjkdesign.com
      0 Not allowed!

Honestly this conversation is stupid. You are not understanding half of the things I say, I feel like I'm talking to a vacuum... I feel like if I read another thing you say im going to start bleeding from my ears.

If he replies to this post, in lieu of flowers donations can be sent in my name to 'The ADJK Design Technologies School For People Who Can't Think Good'

-Brendan
    Last edited by HRBrendan; 10-29-2002 at 06:40 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Sincerely if you think you are talking to a vacuum cleaner I feel I am talking to a angry kid, with the vacuum cleaner on his head.

If you cannot understand your clients , then 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 sites like hostrocketsucks should be on the net.

If you think people are "dumb" or whatever you said on your previous post, that is your problem. But well I do not. That's maybe why all my clients are 100% satisfied with the services, INCLUDING web hosting.

I will disregard your answers. With these 2 final posts you have revealed the kind of professional you are, everybody has seen it , I guess I have no need to talk anymore

Andre
    ADJK Design Technologies
    www.adjkdesign.com
      0 Not allowed!

I've been with HR for almost a year now and my site is still running FINE.
    There was downtime, but which host has no downtime?

Support people sometime answer the tickets in a funny way (going on a circle) and pissed me off. But if you're open-minded and don't get too corky about "I PAID SO I WANT THAT, I WANT THIS.." things' gonna be fine. But in fact, they DO reply tickets in a timely manner and always provide a good solution in the end. Even though sometime the solution only comes after a while with many tickets back and forth..

And, as I see, HR is a real big hosts so you can be sure you're not being hosted by some resellers or newbies host.

and one more thing I would like to add.. only big guys have big haters..

ML
    ML
    ... from the beginning.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by adjkdesign
    Sincerely if you think you are talking to a vacuum cleaner I feel I am talking to a angry kid, with the vacuum cleaner on his head.

If you cannot understand your clients , then 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 sites like hostrocketsucks should be on the net.

If you think people are "dumb" or whatever you said on your previous post, that is your problem. But well I do not. That's maybe why all my clients are 100% satisfied with the services, INCLUDING web hosting.

I will disregard your answers. With these 2 final posts you have revealed the kind of professional you are, everybody has seen it , I guess I have no need to talk anymore

Andre
    People who light themselves on fire are dumb. Thats all I said. If you disagree with me, let me know and I'll send ya some gas and a match... and maybe some instructions to go along with it.

There are a lot of hosts here that are good guys and that I enjoy talking to on a daily basis and even as competitors get along with great, however they are not the ones who run around trashing other hosts in the name of getting their signature out as many times as possible.

-Brendan
      0 Not allowed!

You guys should take a chill pill and give Brendan some air to breathe. EVERY single web hosting company has pissed off customers regardless of whos fault it was. From my own experience it's usually the newbies who get heated the most because they have no clue what they are doing or what they are getting themselves into. You should definitely not trust anyone who has enough time to build a web site because they didn't like a web hosting provider. I've dumped multiple dedicated server providers for good reasons and losing thousands, but did you see me making web sites about it?

ADJK- Since all your customers are happy, you should get a biscuit, not. You must realize the difference between hosting 10 sites and 10,000 sites. I'm not gonna go on with this - you look confused enough already.

As for the thread starter, you should have asked for general comments not only the 'bad'. It doesn't make sense to me when someone wants to know how bad a company is, instead of asking if they are good - makes me wonder if you are even interested in them, you might be the dirt itself. (NO OFFENCE)

My two cents is free.
      0 Not allowed!

See-saw, Marjorie daw, Johnny has got a new master.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by HRBrendan

As for sanjiv, he is located on the other side of the world from the bulk of our customers so we unfortunatly have to do all of our mail server work during the middle of the day for him.

Ticket responses are absolutly no where near 48 hours in lead time, if you get bored goto http://hostrocket.com/support/ and give it a test yourself, noone will get angry.
    I'm quite pleased with HR's performance lately but I beg to differ on one of Brendan's statements. You claim ticket responses take no where near 48 hours in lead time, but i've experienced that most of the times, a few times more, and a few times less. My responses are usually received around the 30th+ hour since i sent it. Perhaps once again you may blame it on the fact that I live on the opposite side of the world so you have less tech's working, but that long? Please don't get me wrong.. I'm still pleased with HR's service. I hope you treat this as constructive criticism which I hope you will look into.

BTW, anything up with http://serverroom.hrnoc.net/?

Thanks.
    Have you Floble'd today?
      0 Not allowed!

And a note to the original poster (cwbullet i think?): you should give HR a try. Besides, HR has a 14-day money back guarantee if you're not pleased with their services
    Have you Floble'd today?
      0 Not allowed!

Sanjiv,

The last 10 tickets you submitted dating back to feb. of this year got their initial response times as follows. Below are the ticket numbers and the initial response time form our support staff (not automated responses). As you can see they really aren't anywhere near 48 hours, the closest being less than half that. I think alot of the problem is you goto sleep around when the main tech team gets here each day.

53823 9 hrs
    47565 7 hrs
    47117 4 hrs
    43996 6 hrs
    32841 45 mins
    32697 6 mins
    32497 11 mins
    27752 4 hrs
    18404 19 hrs
    13727 1 hr

As for the http://serverroom.hrnoc.net the camera ate it because it was getting too much traffic, however I reset it and it appears to be okay now.

-Brendan
      0 Not allowed!

Perhaps its the impatient me? I always thought it was much longer then that.. But I noticed you mentioned initial response time. How about continued followups? That probably took much longer? I noticed that I can't look at the time my ticket was submitted, but I can see when my ticket was replied to. Or I missed it somewhere?

Anyway I don't want to start a debate on this thread (since its completely unrelated to the original author's request). If i misjudged, you have my apologies. And thanks for that reset.
    Have you Floble'd today?
      0 Not allowed!

Bogdan :

Nobody said I had more clients than HostRocket. Far from it.

About 85% of adjkdesign.com clients are for design only. We provide web hosting for about 2 years now but it was not a primary service as it is for us now. If you take a look at some press releases where we have appeared , most of them will be for design services.

Nothing to do with Hostrocket that SPECIALIZES on it, and I recognise that it is maybe harder to manage 897289723892379 sites instead of 7383783, however if you cannot deal with it , you get even more personel.

Agree ? For me that is not an excuse.

And when I say this or that about a company , I am speaking for myself not for ADJK Design. When I see a good service , I say that it is good too. And if you take a look at all my posts here , you will certify it.

I never said that hostrocket is good or bad, I gave my opinion that it is related to what I hear and read about them.

I may look like an "Outsider" but this is my way to be, nobody will ever change it. If somebody does not like my comments , it is easy to close the eyes or scroll the page down. Nobody is forced to agree with me.

-Andre
    ADJK Design Technologies
    www.adjkdesign.com
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast