Dialsonic Communications has two open position for partner
We need a person who meets the following criteria:
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be located in one of the following countries:
* Miami Florida USA
* Melbourne Australia
- Should be very dedicated towards the job
- Must not a 'kid' who is currently attending school
- Must have knowledge of Linux and preferrebly Windows
- Must have networking knowledge (basic knowledge must be sound)
- Must have a good personality and can be trustworthy
- Administering Linux and Windows servers.
- Can build and fixed server system
- Good support and sales skill
What if you were 59 and going back to finish college? Would they be a 'kid' just because they were attending school?
No, what his statements says is they can't be a 'kid" attending school. So, they can be a "kid" who is not attending school (otherwise known as a dropout) or they can be a non-kid who is attending school.
Technicalities aside, you knew what he meant and just don't like it. But it is his right to specify and yours to dislike.