Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Servers immediately avail. - cheap colo and cpanel

I have a few more machines that have become available and have been setup new again and ready for immediate use. To order, email hostmaster@myvirtualnet.net:

First test and trace our network:
    http://www.southol.com/uumap.tar.Z

In addition to the servers below, I am offering colo space for $25/U. Get 50 gigs bw for an additional $25/month and additional bw for $1/gig.

1 ghz AMD Duron
    256 meg RAM
    40 gig hard drive
    RH 7.3
    $0 setup - $89/month

1 ghz AMD Duron
    256 meg RAM
    20 gig hard drive
    RH 7.3
    $0 setup - $79/month

1 ghz Intel Celeron
    512 meg RAM
    40 gig hard drive
    RH 7.3
    $0 setup - $99/month

Intel Celeron 1.7 ghz
    512 meg RAM
    40 gig rpm HD
    Win2k Server
    $0 setup - $179/month

Add Cpanel/WHM to the RH machines for only $25/month.

All the above come with 150 gigs of high quality bandwidth and is NOT Cogent at all. 8 IP's will be available.

Pay quarterly and save 10%.

UPGRADES - one time cost:

256 meg RAM = $60
    512 meg RAM = $130
    from 40 gig to 60 gig HD = $30
    from 40 gig to 80 gig HD = $60
    additional 40 gig HD = $100
    additional 60 gig HD = $120
    additional 80 gig HD = $140

Additional IP's are .50/month in groups of 8 with justification.

OTHER INFO:

Servers are located in the carrier hotel in Atlanta, GA called 56 Marietta - www.56marietta.com. High quality power, HVAC, and 24/7 security.

Add your own reboot port for $10/month.

We are going on our THIRD consecutive year of providing hosting services (8 months providing dedicated servers) so you can have a permanent home with us.

If you have any questions please contact me:
    - hostmaster@myvirtualnet.net
    - AIM: virtualnet37421
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Servers immediately avail. - cheap colo and cpanel

Wish you guys would answer ICQ's/Emails
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    http://www.solidinternet.com
    8 Years of hosting excellence!
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Servers immediately avail. - cheap colo and cpanel

Originally posted by Myacen
    I think that's a bit unfair to say something like this within only THREE hours of my putting this listing up.

Contrary to popular belief I do sleep SOMETIMES.
      0 Not allowed!

The two Duron machines have been sold. The two celeron's are tentative but still available as of right now.
      0 Not allowed!

i have a server with rastoma.. network is very fast, support is good.. e.g via web and icq.. no complaints here
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you for the support.. I appreciate it
      0 Not allowed!

Now SCSI machine available and P4

Looking through inventory I found a couple more systems available:

P4 1.7 ghz
    512 meg DDR ram
    40 gig 7200 rpm hd
    150 gigs high end bandwidth - NO cogent at all
    RH 7.3

$0 setup
    $129/month

P3 1.13 ghz PIII
    1 gig RAM
    36 gig 10k rpm SCSI drive
    RH 7.3
    RH 7.3

$0 setup
    $169/month
    or $99 setup and $129/month

and just found another 1.7 ghz celeron, 512 meg, 40 gig hd w/ Win2k for $0 setup and $169/month.
      0 Not allowed!

whats the pricing for pre-purchased bw? per gb and per mbps please

paul
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters
      0 Not allowed!

you can purchase bw for $1/gig or $185/meg.

thank you for the interest.
      0 Not allowed!

Great Deal from Great Co...You can always trust Robin...He is excellent when it comes to support ..
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Now SCSI machine available and P4

Originally posted by rastoma
    and just found another 1.7 ghz celeron, 512 meg, 40 gig hd w/ Win2k for $0 setup and $169/month.
    Does this one come with the same 150GB of bandwidth?

How quickly can it be set up?

What sort of remote access (pcAnywhere, Terminal Services, etc.)?

Finally - can I get an APC reboot port for it (Windows box, gotta deal with the occasional lockup)...

Sorry for all the questions - let me know, I could be ready to take this today..

Thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Now SCSI machine available and P4

Originally posted by cgrey

Does this one come with the same 150GB of bandwidth?

How quickly can it be set up?

What sort of remote access (pcAnywhere, Terminal Services, etc.)?

Finally - can I get an APC reboot port for it (Windows box, gotta deal with the occasional lockup)...

Sorry for all the questions - let me know, I could be ready to take this today..

Thanks!
    Yes the SCSI machine would include the same 150 gigs of multihomed no cogent bw. The machine is ready now but it has Red Hat 7.3 on it. The P4 machine has Win2k server.

I have right now a tentative order and am waiting on payment. If payment is not received when expected you will be the next in line if you confirm back you want it if that happens.

The machine is ready now. I can give you a reboot port for $10/month.

Thank you for your interest.

Robin
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Now SCSI machine available and P4

P3 1.13 ghz PIII
    1 gig RAM
    36 gig 10k rpm SCSI drive
    RH 7.3
    RH 7.3

$0 setup
    $169/month
    or $99 setup and $129/month
    Very good deal
    Unlimited Space & Bandwidth
    http://localhost/
    Providing hosting since 17/99/3003
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Re: Servers immediately avail. - cheap colo and cpanel

Robert you indicated in your ICQ message that you wanted one of the machines with Cpanel. So I installed Cpanel and have sent you 2 emails asking for your server/name server info.

Please reply back so we can complete this order as I have turned away SEVERAL people who wanted the machine.

Thank you.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

I responded via Icq stating that we have purchased another server.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

I responded via Icq stating that we have purchased another server.
    And as indicated in my ICQ to you email is the best and most correct way to contact us. And checking ICQ msgs there is no message from you saying you didn't want it.

So what is the reason you didn't reply to my emails asking for server info to let me know this?

Well, doesn't matter.

So thanks for making me lose a sale.
      0 Not allowed!

Well everyone... I now have 1 ghz AMD, 256 meg ram and 20 gig hd available again. It is available immediately with Cpanel if you want Cpanel. If you do not want Cpanel I will have to reload the server and will take up to 3 days.

$79/month + $25 for cpanel.

Please... only mature, responsible and sincere people need to order this.
      0 Not allowed!

Please... only mature, responsible and sincere people need to order this.
    Ouch

Robert needed it fast, you couldn't provide it fast enough. So he went elsewhere. He didn't know you were reserving him the server. He never actually reserved.

Also, He didn't make you lose the sale... you lost the sale not him.

No need to be bitter. A sale is a sale, as long as they follow the terms and conditions why the comments?
    Unlimited Space & Bandwidth
    http://localhost/
    Providing hosting since 17/99/3003
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by tazzy

Ouch

Robert needed it fast, you couldn't provide it fast enough. So he went elsewhere. He didn't know you were reserving him the server. He never actually reserved.

Also, He didn't make you lose the sale... you lost the sale not him.

No need to be bitter. A sale is a sale, as long as they follow the terms and conditions why the comments?
    I'm not bitter... just stating facts. I don't have time for people to play around and say they want something then don't take it. And you have no idea what was said or not... he made me lose a sale as I had 2 people that replied after him to ask for the server. Whether or not it eventually sells (which it will) is not the point... the point is it's not reasonable to think a person is going to get a reply with 3 hrs of a post going up at 1:30 in the morning.

And he did know I was reserving it for him... HE SAID HE WANTED it. So I replied back with a payment link that same morning. No reply. 30 mins. later I replied back saying Cpanel is being installed and please give me the hostname/name servers so I can set it up properly. No reply. But he claims to have replied to ICQ knowing he didn't see me online instead of replying back to emails he received. If he really needed a server within 3 hours he would have repiled to my emails asking for info to setup Cpanel with. I don't install Cpanel unless someone confirms they want a system. I've done this long enough to know better than to jump the gun unless someone commits.

Again.. this happens a lot so it's no big deal. If I could sell as many servers as there are number of people playing around and wasting people's time then I'd be a baby Rackshack. You're the one that's made the big deal out by not knowing the facts and making me explain my response.

Also it's not a matter of a cheap server deal.... 1 machine will not break by a long shot... but the main reason is it irritated me is he tried to make me look like I don't reply to people's msgs.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

I never stated I wanted it, I asked if it was available. Dv2 has a first come first serve policy. You did not state you were holding it for us and your lack of response on the matter for 10 hours. Indicated to me that the server was sold.

This is the message that was fired off

Hello,

I tried to ICQ you but you’re not around, so if possible is this available:

1 GHz AMD Duron
    256 Meg RAM
    20 gig hard drive
    RH 7.3
    $0 setup - $79/month

We would also require WHM/Cpanel.
    Considering you edited your original post in the dedicated forum after this email you choose not to respond. It's not my bad luck you didn't respond. I never indicated that I was going to purchase the server; I was merely asking whether you had it in stock still.

I guess every time someone asks you, you have a server in stock you push the sale?

I am mature; I don't think you can understand English correctly if you thought from the above email that I wanted to order the server. I was enquiring.

I have never had an issue with other companies par Rackshack that I have dealt with. So don't blatantly lie, I did not order the server I was enquiring whether or not it was available.

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

What ever. That's not what you emailed me.. you emailed me 'if possible we want this server if it's available'. So you can edit what you like... doesn't matter.

I don't push sales... don't have to. I'm doing VERY, VERY well.

AND... if you really felt all you were doing was 'inquiring' about the server you wouldn't have ignored my emails. I would think most reasonable people when receiving a payment link and asking for their hosting information to setup Cpanel with would have replied back and said 'umm... i didn't order a server from you'. But no..... it took a public msg to you to get you to acknowledge the situation.

I'm not the one pushing the issue... this has turned into a bigger issue than was needed and needs to be stopped in this thread. If you feel a need to discuss this further send me an EMAIL. If not, I'd rather it just die. I have no ill feelings about you or the situation... I was forced to expound on something that didn't need to be.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by thesmallguyshost; 10-28-2002 at 11:00 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

That is a blatant lie, I did not edit the email. Could you post what email you think you received

Edit: I can't believe you would stoop to such low tactics and lie about the email I sent. Frankly Im glad that you didn't contact us for 10 hours. Why would we wan't to host with a bunch of blatant liars.

Here's my evidence.

http://www.solidinternet.com/myvirtualnet/1.gif
    http://www.solidinternet.com/myvirtualnet/hahalie.gif

Then he emailed us two hours later with:

https://www.paypal.com/subscriptions...=M&src=1&sra=1

Your server is setup and ready to go other than the nameservers and servername.

Robin
    I never did respond to email's.
    Last edited by coight; 10-28-2002 at 11:45 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

AND... if you really felt all you were doing was 'inquiring' about the server you wouldn't have ignored my emails. I would think most reasonable people when receiving a payment link and asking for their hosting information to setup Cpanel with would have replied back and said 'umm... i didn't order a server from you'. But no..... it took a public msg to you to get you to acknowledge the situation.
    So you admit your in the wrong. I never placed an order you simply placed it upon yourself pushing a sale. Pretty low tactics in my books. You stated if I wanted it. I never stated that I was going to purchase it.
      0 Not allowed!

No sir. I said in my msg that if YOU FELT you were only inquiring about the server you would have responded to payment links and requests for server info. But you didn't because you just placed the order on the spur of the moment and continued on till you found something you thought was better.
      0 Not allowed!

I can edit my ICQ msgs and email's and make them say anything I want also and snap pics of them.... big deal. But what's the point? It's still gonna be a he said/she said argument.

You have your server so just be happy with it and stop trying to justify your actions. I've sold the server already so everyone is happy.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast