What do you think of the HostParticle design?

i played with the nav buttons for 5 minutes, trying to catch the plans so i can click on them, before it dawned on me that they are there to tease and are not meant to be clicked =]

some nice stuff in there though

* Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at]

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

pretty nice

Not a bad layout, does look quite good.

What's wrong with it? There's this great big whitespace between the features you offer and the 99.5% uptime caption. Are you going to add some photo there to fill up that space, since it's not contracting at lower resolutions?

And you might like to remove the Live Support off the front page. It looks bad to visit the site to find the support is offline. Not a good selling point! Come to think of it, that type of graphic maybe best to leave off sites if the support isn't 24/7. Never looks good to a customer knowing support is offline - it translates to 9 to 5pm support, and customers know people don't just surf (and work on their sites) at those hours.

It just barely doesn't fit the 1024 height. So there's about 20 pixels of scrolling involved at that resolution. Remove the live support graphic, and it'll fit nicely.

Love the rollover effects (text is a little small to read comfortably, though). The flash animation is a toss up, as it looks like an annoying ad (and increases the load time). Looks nice though.

California, USA
    I don't really care for it: too much white space between the various blocks, and the left-hand block of text looks kinda cluttered..but it's only my opinion. - the Social Internet Toolbox.

On this page, the text is almost hugging the edge of the table. I would recommend spacing it out a bit by adding cellpadding, doing the 1x1 pixel trick, etc.

Other than that, I like that Flash navigation on the front page and the cleaniness of the website.

My Rating: 5/10

Not bad, but like the others said, I would work on the spacing. The front page has a lot of white space on the right, while the left looks crowded. On sub-pages, add some padding to the tables, everything is right up against the edge. Also, your sub-pages seem to lose the structure of the home page on the top. You had the flash header on the front, but others don't have anything. I think some sort of header bar using that color scheme on those pages would make it more uniform and take away from the white space issue.
    Kevin Hauge
    Modern Leaf Design

The faqs page goes to 404

Originally posted by SimonMc
    The faqs page goes to 404