Thread: Slow periods?

Slow periods?

Greetings all,

This is just a general question to other web hosts out here. I was just curious if you have ever expected a slow period before?

For example, you are doing great, getting new clients at a consistent basis, etc. and then suddenly, for some reason you stop received eMails and inquiries from potential clients and you get no sign ups for a week or so? And it all seems, like it happened out of nowhere.

I was just curious if anybody else ever went though this. And if so, how long did it take for you to get back on track?

Thanks a lot,
    Boris

Re: Slow periods?

Originally posted by HostSector
    I was just curious if you have ever expected a slow period before?
    Yes, but it wasn't me, it was my wife, and it wasn't slow, it never came. But we got a kid out of it.

Actually, all businesses have slow periods. Most are around the holidays and just before tax time.

Re: Re: Slow periods?

Originally posted by RobotDSquad

Yes, but it wasn't me, it was my wife, and it wasn't slow, it never came. But we got a kid out of it.

Actually, all businesses have slow periods. Most are around the holidays and just before tax time.
    I dont think we have ever experinced a slow period around tax time but we get fewer national clients daring the xmas season however we gain more than triple the normal amount of local signups daring the xmas season. So i guess it evens out
    Multiple Image Corporation - http://www.multipleimage.com
    Diverse Solutions for Diverse Companies.
    Virtual, Dedicated & Colocated Hosting.