Twisted web designs

Hi everyone,
    a few friends and i have been starting our own individual sort of "companies" you might call them for web design and such. I decided to start this one:bvsd.********/dhoss/twisted
    Tell me what you think, it's not near done, but the pages that are should give a good idea of what it's like.

If you want to be separated from the amateur set of companies, purchase a real domain name. I can understand if this is just a temporary placeholder to get your layout straight.

Also, the only image that loads up properly is the 'Designs' image. Might want to work on that.

Yep, really not much to critique. 3 broken images and one "design" button on a blue background. Needs a little more attention to detail I think.
    Kevin Hauge
    Modern Leaf Design
    http://www.modernleaf.com

Try it now

There, i'm still gonna change a few things, but try it now:[URL=http://bvsd.********/dhoss/twisted]twisted[/URL
    about that domain name, im a kid, and i don't have the money. I'll go to ********, that'll help.

way too huge

everything is way too huge! the navigation buttons and the top banner. i think you went out of control with the bevel effect and also could use another color or two.

nurry

Re: Try it now

Originally posted by acidhoss
    ... im a kid, and i don't have the money. I'll go to ********, that'll help.
    save up ur allowance money

OMG , that is really Twisted ......

sorry to say , i like the 10 sec's of my life back

A good idea to center the second line of link/images and compress the a little more - poor people on dail-up would be stuck.
    LNXPS - C# XPS Library

The Sun Bingo -

ok

I can do that, that sounds good. Um, lemme see, i'm changing all the images as we speak, so i'll post it again when it's done. Thanks.