Question Problems registering domain with Godaddy.com

I have attempted to register my domain name with godday.com about 15 minutes ago. This is the problem. After I have successfully found my domain name and hit the "continue" button, it does not allow me to continue with the registration process. Instead, the same screen that list the domain name I have just choosen along with it's variations keeps popping up.

Has this happened to any one else or is it just me?

I believe Versign is doing an update today, this may have something to do with it?

Similar problem

I've had the similar problem the past week. I setup a account, decided on a name and it just takes me back to the same enter info page. Who wants to enter that long info two and more times to register? No matter what you do it keeps reverting to the same new user info screen. I wrote to them but they didn't understand the problem.

You can msg "bok" here on WHT, he's a GoDaddy employee.

Another possibility

Sometimes that means that the domain, although showing available in GoDaddys' database, is not available, which is only shown when the registration hits against the verisign database. Don't know if this is the case in your situation or not. The way to find out would be to try to register with another registrar.

Lightbulb I figured out the problem

My browser was set to disable active scripting. I changed that to enable. Godaddy worked fine after that.

MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Re: I figured out the problem

Originally posted by osirus
    My browser was set to disable active scripting. I changed that to enable. Godaddy worked fine after that.
    i think i have this problem too

i cannot log into my account

where can i activate this active scripting??