$$$ Red Hat Interchange layout needed $$$

I need a layout for a shopping cart (RH Interchange).

The site will be selling all types of fishing gear. I would like to see at the top maybe a man fishing or a image of a lake with a fish jumping out of the water then back in, some that is related to the out doors and fishing.

Must be professional looking, clean, and fast loading. I would like someone that has some knowledge in RH Interchange to do this, as I have never used interchange and more then likely couldnt offer that much help.

Please contact me if you are interested, with a price, and an idea of the layout.

-Michael
    [email protected]

I suggest you contact Cascompany to see what he would charge you... one heck of a designer IMHO

Do you know if he has worked with RH Interchange?

-WoodiE

oh... BIG THANKS shoney! (see, this is a happy client )

Woodie ... I've been looking at my Interchange to see what can be done on it ... dunno what you want to modify, but if you want the frontend theme changed I can do it.
    Also each file & portion can be also changed... but it turns it complex and complex (maybe not complex, but ++ time).
    Please, contact me telling me how much you want to customize it, or what is your budget for this project, then I can quote you, or tell you what can I do for this money

Regards.
    Last edited by cascompany; 10-28-2002 at 09:49 PM.
    CAS Networks SL | Businesss Solutions Provider
    -> www.cascompany.com, IT Related B2B since 1997.
    -> Premium Dedicated Servers & Private Reseller Accounts
    -> Web Design, Corporate Image Design, Graphic Design