Can anybody ever get an answer out of Serverhost/Dragon Networks?

This seems to be an on going problem with them, from my experience. I'm wondering how they've been with everybody else?

As a server that I have with them has been down for 13 hours so far, got a response from one guy that he couldn't make it and someone else should take a look at it. Woke another guy up last night and he said he wasn't on call but they had him on anyways. He wasn't much help. Redirected me to someone at Global Compass who took a look at it as a favor, and he couldn't even properly tell me what was on the screen. Possibly he should have been working with NT machines? (Note: The server did not go down because anything I was working on, it just randomly died and won't boot back up on a power cycle .. leaning me to think it's hardware related obvouisly.)

Similar experiences in the past. I don't think any of these guys live close to the datacenter. Nor do they even know they operate a business on the weekends. (Yes.. machines fail on the weekends too!)

I don't want this to turn into another bitch forum, just wondering everybody elses experiences.
    Jason

Very wierd,

We have 1 server with them and they have been very helpfull and have given us awesome support so far. Reboots were done within 15 minutes, hardware is replaced as soon as we contact them, etc.

They do live close to the NOC, as I talked with them when they were at their office about upgrading the server and they said they would send somebody to the NOC to upgrade it. A while later I got an email saying that the server has been taken offline.

A++ service

Chuck has to be the best guy there. He's been pretty speedy and fast.

Everybody else, I'm wondering what's going on.
    Jason

I got support from them a week after I sent mail, but it was my fault - sent mail to the wrong address, they're good so far, server uptime 46 days, network uptime 100%.