Question Is there any way ?

Dear Guruz,

I have a domin, i dont want to host my website i just need my emails work with new domain like [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected], is there any way where i can just get my emails work (pop3 or web based) without hosting website and stuff.

Well you could just get the lowest webhosting plan you can find in terms of resources because email only won't take up anywhere near the amount of a website.

Rather than actually use the webhosting part, just stick a blank page up and the email will still work fine

I know cPanel comes with a theme giving just email options but I can't say I've seen many hosts offering it.

Its certainly worth you looking and asking around various hosts though I would think.
    Clook Internet -
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!

Use free DNS services and you can forward all emails sent to your domain to your current email.
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server

either sign up for URL forwarding through your domain registrar or you could transfer it to someone like doteasy that will charge you 35.00 a year for the name, you'll receive hosting space you dont need but you can use the email services or get them to change your MX records and use a free email service like, then you can access your mail under your own domain from anywhere - short URL service