I am looking for someone very experienced in linux administration. The person will need to be very skilled in linux networking, installing and maintenance. This job requires you to have at least 3 to 5 years in networking of linux or nix based servers, with much experience in router and network configurations. The job at hand will be dealing with the setup of a couple linux servers over the internet. All servers are online and need an admin to help config and test. If you are interested please pm back for more details.
We can offer 24/7 chat, e-mail and tickets support for about quarter of the salary. We also offer dedicated support staff, which will take care of your needs uniquely.. Our staff consists of level 2 and 3 engineers and because we are located in India we can offer you great prices, starting from $99.
Try us for a week free, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Our expertise includes
Linux and Windows 2000
Ticket Support System
PHP Support desk
Support related to control panels.
1) Setting up mail server
2) Setting up web server
3) Hosting domains
4) Enabling web users
5) Mail settings
6) Account creation.
7) Adding a new domain/ sub domain.
8) Control panel/FTP password reset.
9) Mail related issues. (Pop3, smtp, webmail).
10) Script support (php, asp, perl).
11) Web statistics support.
12) FrontPage/database troubleshooting.
13) Protected directories (SSL. Non-SSL)
14) Webuser accounts creation.
15) Check diskquota, Traffic limit and many more.
16). Protecting web sites (.htaccess)
1. Performance tuning of Linux servers
2. Automated tasks (Cronjob)
3. Network/Bandwidth monitoring (MRTG)
4. Software installation
5. Server monitoring (Uptime/downtime) using 3rd party softwares and Manual
6. Backup/Restore of server and websites
7. Adminisration of MySQL database server.
8. Setting up of Apache with SSL support.
8. Setting up Mailserver(Sendmail,Qmail,Exim,PostFix)
9. Setting up DNS.
10. Installation and Configuration of various log file analysers (AwStats,Webalizer..)
11. Implementing Firewalls using IPCHAINS and IPTABLES
Windows 2000 Support
1. Using Terminal Services Client
2. Using PC Any Where
3. Configuring and trouble shooting IIS.
4. Configuring and trouble shooting Exchange Server
5. Configuring and trouble shooting Windows Proxy 2.0 and Internet Security and Acceleration Server.
6. Remote installation of softwares.
7. Configuring DNS, DHCP Servers.
8. Managing Users.
9. Backup/Restore using 3rd party tools
10. Configuring and Installing MySQL
Contact me at toll free phone number 188-3936747
msn messnger: [email protected] aol ewempir.