Post Flash Template needed, Must be very proffesional looking??

Looking for a Flash template, must be very proffesional..

If you have any please post price and link to design...

I don't want a fully site in flash just a really cool look header kind of deal.. Kind of like www.downtownhost.com and others have..

I like lots of color and must look good.. Some thing in the $300 to $600 range for one page would be good..

well..am kinda intersted in your thread...but i didt get what u exactly need..well would u see examples of my work...or u want me to make the header for u and when u see it u decide if u want it or no...?
    any way...i have done many intros much better than the one in the link u've posted
    so...plz replay fast....so i can see what i can do
    thnx
    ``````````````````
    www.chromepixel.com
    Professional WebDesign & Development -- Always At The Peak --

Hi Brad, check to dique7.com, they did our site.
    They are not cheap, but neither expensive
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

hi there i read ur flash thread on WHT
    well,i think im known there with my flash work.
    u can check my latest work,
    www.online-ventures.co.uk
    www.yourthehost.com/ver2 "could be non availb. coz but i could mail u the intro,its my best till now"

also im working for PIA ,im working on a template for them
    demo :www.salomil.com/pia/splash.htm
    also im doing cartoons on www.emusing.com
    flash tv on www.hostingcreations.com
    also check my old work at http://www.webdesignhc.com/

im finishing another 1/2 flash site today,so i could mail u the links by tonght.
    i worked with unilever,bridgestone,&PIA.
    if ur interested mail me @ [email protected]
    Poised.com - Marketing with Passion
    Tamer o'kail - Creative Director

Jorge, if you don't mind me asking how much did your site cost?

I beleive this is almost like a contest...

So he is not looking for just one designer...

-Faraaz

I really like www.yourthehost.com/ver2 but not sure if its for sale.. Some thing like that would work super for one of our sites..

We want 3 of our sites to have the same fill but each site will need to be a little different..

Hello vortech
    we would like to work on your project i have send you my company portfolio let me know whether you recieve it or not.
    Thanks
    Contact Triplesoft.net Online Web Development Company
    Aim: kodvavis
    email: [email protected]
    Http://www.triplesoft.net

I really like www.yourthehost.com/ver2 but not sure if its for sale.. Some thing like that would work super for one of our sites..

Whatever you do, I recommend that you don't load a monster intro onto your main page like the example above. You will drive 56k traffic away from your site. I'm assuming that Hostrocket recently wised up to this, and removed their own intro.

James
    He is risen!!!
    Last edited by jamescover; 10-27-2002 at 07:17 PM.

thanx for that man
    but this anit clean at all
    he didnt ask u "what should he do"
    just show him ur work,and let him use what "he" thinks is good.
    this is a very childiesh act of u.

I agree, bashing your competitor and then offering your services is extremely unprofessional.

thanx for that man
    but this anit clean at all
    he didnt ask u "what should he do"
    just show him ur work,and let him use what "he" thinks is good.
    this is a very childiesh act of u.

I agree, bashing your competitor and then offering your services is extremely unprofessional.

creedance & Fazel3:

First, you apparently assumed that I perceived someone as a competitor, when, in fact, I did not. And, second, it appears that
    you assumed that I was bashing someones work, when I was not. What in reality I was doing was giving my professional opinion--what I believe to be sound design advice: It is not a good idea to load a large intro onto your main page. Not under any circumstances, unless you are only targeting broadband. That's all I said--no more, no less. And my intention wasn't to bash anyone.

Moreover, it is a fact that Hostrocket once had a similar ideology--integrating their intro into the main header movie when the page loaded. However, their page took forever to load, and I assume that they recently rethought this, and removed the intro for this very reason, because it was bad for business. But I wasn't bashing Pixelbrick, Hostrocket, or anyone, just suggesting something more practical than the example supplied, which, by the way, itself could be easily modified to suit Vortech's needs. Its creator would know that, and so would anyone familar with Flash.

Now, as to my opinion of the work of Pixelbrick [Ceonex], I think that it is outstanding--some of the best in the business, especially in this [hosting] niche. And regarding the other designer's work, I think that it is also a very good design and intro. However, my advice still stands: I recommend loading the
    intro into the main header on demand, as an external swf, and not as part of the original movie. Otherwise, in my opinion, some 56ker's will tire of waiting for the page to load, and may move on prematurely.

I apologize, if anyone was offended, or thinks that I was being critical of them personally or their work. My intent was to merely suggest that Vortech not integrate an intro into the the main movie when the page first loads. Advice that I would give to any client, prospective client, or designer, for that matter. I did not intend to bash anyone. But, obviously. this is not how it appeared to others, so I have removed my links and withdrawn from eligibility in this matter.

Again, please accept my apologies.

James
    He is risen!!!

Creedance:

I have just gone over this thread, and I just wanted to say that I did not know that the link in question was your work, until now.

I admit that I never looked at any of the sample designs supplied by anyone, except the one in question, and I originally thought that Vortech was just supplying an example of a design that he liked. Like saying that he wanted a layout like that of msn.com, or something along those lines.

Without reading any of the other posts, this comment by Vortech, "not sure if its for sale.." gave me the impression that it was a design unrelated to anyone in this thread. Otherwise, I'd think that it was for sale. It now appears that it was a porfolio offering, and I see that you have it listed in your post.

So, by all means, please accept my personal apology.

James
    He is risen!!!

hey man,u dont have to clear anything,i tend to forget and forgive very fast.
    no harm done.
    and thanx for the reply

jamescover apology accepted..

But I want the flash look like what was in the link.. I know the down falls for 56k but hey they need to upgrade..

Just FYI, we took the flash header off as a test to see if it would increase sales by having a faster loading time which it has not so it will be returning shortly.

-Brendan

Hi Brendan:

Just to clarify: I wasn't suggesting that the Flash header be removed, but rather that the intro be loaded into the header movie as a separate swf. In other words, the header would load with the page as normal, and a "view intro" button would be provided for anyone who desired to watch the intro. That button would then load the intro into the main header movie, as an external swf using Flash's "loadMovie()" function. For an example of this, see http://www.fastwebsites.com

I suggest this for two reasons: 1). the main page will load must faster, everytime, and 2). repeat visitors don't have to watch the intro everytime they revisit, or everytime the page is reloaded. So, what I was saying in my first post is that this is why I believe that hostrocket removed their header integrated intro, or at least, relegated it to a subpage.

It's a nice header and intro, but most people are still accessing the web over 56k dialup connections, and it causes the page to load very slowly. If I'm not mistaken, the intro alone is 300k, which will take nearly 60 seconds to load on a 56k. Moreover, if you used the traditional method, an intro page, you would be given a "skip intro" option. But that is not the case here, so that viewers don't have a choice, and are forced to wait for the download.

James
    He is risen!!!