Question OK...So watcha think.

OK, here's my website. I designed it myself, I wanted a friendly yet professional website. Search engine friendly (not too many pics and animations). Let me know what you think....BE GENTLE...It's my first time...LOL.
    www.dinohost.com

Yaba Daba Dooo! j/k

Looks good.
    L. James Prevo - President/Owner
    Prevo Network, LLC - http://www.prevo.net
    Est. 1999 - Month to Month Billing!!

The little dino logo is kinda cool, but I think you could carry the theme through the site more. You ahve the name but are not following it up with a concept.

What would make me choose you over someone else?

Looks good for a first timer. It's simple and clean, something most "newbies" don't quite get right off the bat. It could use more interest, like Tranz said maybe incorporate the dinosaur theme a little more in the content. Also, space out the content a little bit on your products page, everything is quite close. And add some padding to your table so the text isn't right next to the border. Otherwise a decent looking first site. Good luck!
    Kevin Hauge
    Modern Leaf Design
    http://www.modernleaf.com

Good suggestions so far. I really appreciate the feedback...keep it coming! I'm gonna work on the dino theme a bit more, and you're right about the products table Kevin....Thanks again. I will post again once I update it.

your price boxes on the left have rounded edges. maybe use that look for the center box as well.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

Ok, I worked on the spacing in the product page and added padding to the table. Also put some of the text on home page in neat colored text boxes. Still gotta work on expanding the dino theme throughout....

not that its any of my business, but imho if you are selling he.net-based premium hosting you might want to pick a more umm.. upscale theme for your company. dinosaurs and trix are for kids =]

other than that, i love the dino logo and the cleanness of the site.

good luck,
    paul
    * Rusko Enterprises LLC - Upgrade to 100% uptime today!
    * Premium NYC collocation and custom dedicated servers
    call 1-877-MY-RUSKO or paul [at] rusko.us

dedicated servers, collocation, load balanced and high availability clusters

Who's your targeted audience? If you're looking for a businesses you'll need a more traditional theme.

Keep the logo, it does look good and the byline matches it to a "T". Just match the green color throughout the site, but try to focus on what market you're aiming for. If it's businesses, you'll have to add more content in the center, explaining what sets your services apart.

Fills my 1280x1024 monitor very well, no wasted space. Font size is excellent. For a first timer it's a very good starting template!

Really like the logo. Hell of a lot better than most!

Chris

not that its any of my business, but imho if you are selling he.net-based premium hosting you might want to pick a more umm.. upscale theme for your company. dinosaurs and trix are for kids =]
    Agreed. In my opinion, a hosting company branded DinoHost doesn't really particularly tickle my senses. Meaning, I'd probably just skip right over it. As will probably most other people.

its not loading for me?!
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com