Outsourcing Support?

I was wondering what were all the companies that you know of that do outsourcing of support, and if you have had any experience with them. If so please let me know how your experience with the individual company or outsourcing of support went in general. Thanks for the help guys!

You should do a search on these forums, since there;s LOTS of threads on this topic and reading the past posts will help you greatly. Also try some specific companies such as BobCares, ActSupport.com.

Alan
    Last edited by Chicken; 11-28-2002 at 01:29 PM.
    Alan Ho
    Former Systems Administrator

www.bobcares.com
    www.actsupport.com

while i cant attest to the level of support any of these companies provide and i can say that i have talked to <removed> Sathish & Roopa at actsupport. both have been friendly and forthcoming with information when requested. actsupport has been very timely in their responses. as of this post (although not 100%) i am leaning toward actsupport, if i chose to outsource.
    Last edited by Chicken; 11-28-2002 at 01:25 PM.

I use ACT support, they are GREAT to say the least I would go with them!

Add http://www.hostworks.ca to the list. These guys actually speak English and don't just reply to issues, they actually resolve them ;-) .
    Last edited by successful; 11-04-2002 at 03:20 AM.
    Alex B.

Originally posted by successful
    Add http://www.hostworks.ca to the list. These guys actually soeak English and don't just reply to issues, they actually resolve them ;-) .
    hehe. Yeah, the speaking english thing is quite pertinant these days. Also the resolving issues.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

does anyone know how to set up an outsourcing company? i'm from philippines and we have lots of outsourcing companies here, usually call centers.

Does anyone know of any companies that do short term contracts?