It's been said, but AVOID bigsiteofhosting.com

I've talked to Nayeem on MSN before, he's reassured me, told me of all the tweaks he's done to the server, but yet AGAIN, the server has gone down, he's dissapeared from MSN.

Last straw, I want my money back off them (ooh, 50) and my account vanished.

A huge (100+ person) TFC Speedrun League has now vanished thanks to this, and apparantly the server "won't even boot in single user mode"

I've messed with servers before, and even if it won't boot in single user, it does NOT take 2+ days to fix the damn thing.

Stay away from this site, "cheap" hosting is exactly as it says, cheap.

I had actually considered them as a provider, glad I chose Hostany instead

I think your mistaken about bigsiteofhosting. I have been with them for several months now, and the server has only been down once. You can't expect everything to be perfect. Every host I have been with in the past, had a problem once in a while. Take it easy on Nayeem. He does his best with support. If anything, I think they have been by far the easiest to work with. So don't base your decisions on this guys post.

Originally posted by clyde74
    I think your mistaken about bigsiteofhosting. I have been with them for several months now, and the server has only been down once. You can't expect everything to be perfect. Every host I have been with in the past, had a problem once in a while. Take it easy on Nayeem. He does his best with support. If anything, I think they have been by far the easiest to work with. So don't base your decisions on this guys post.
    I've talked with nayeem and decided to keep my account, but you're completely mistaken with the server, we've had 2 or 3 datacenter changes, plus a server completely dying now, it's been almost a week I believe.