* Looking for a Game website.

I'm looking for a fully developed game site like yahoo game site. It doesn't have to have alot as many games, but I would like the games to be multi player. Chess, checkers, etc..

are you looking to buy? or for entertainment?

To buy a game site like that would cost tens of thousands of dollars. Yahoo has probably spent millions developing their software, same with pogo. You might be best off seeing if you could get some games developed in flash with online scoring integrated (like www.shockwave.com). To create java games or gaming rooms like pogo would cost alot.

I was looking to buy, but I didn't want to spend too much. Im puting up a non-profit website for children and I wanted interactive games on it. If you guys can refer me anywhere, please let me know. Thanks for all the replies!

To buy a game site like that would cost tens of thousands of dollars

Heres a cheaper alternative

try http://clickteam.com forums there are many users there who would be glad to offer free games for your site.
    to play games online they use a program called vitalize
    http://www.clickteam.com/English/vitalize.php and here is a site made with vitalize http://www.vitalizeme.com/
    there is also a free set of scripts to build your gaming site ,once you have your games you can get your site up within a few hours

What is AIAC

AIAC stands for Arcade In A Can. In other words its an arccade for your web site like the Vcade @ www.vitalizeme.com
    This is more than a score script once installed you goto the web based admin inter face add your vitalized game(s) to the list and upload the game(s) to you web site then from one starting page users can sing up login and play games or just play games, and depending on your settings guests scores can also be added to the high score tables.

And one more that might work
    MUMP.COM (could stand for multi-user, multi-player)

I have elitegaming.net for sale... Its not developed though.

Eph, How much are you asking for the domain?

Not really sure... I dont know if I can bare to sell it (lol) Make me an offer and I will ask around to see if it is reasonable.

It's okay, do what you can with the domain because my budget for this project is very little. Thanks anyways.

I'm inquiring with clickteam.com. Until then, if anyone is elling a developed gaming site for cheap please let me know. Thanks for the tip, easily!

The domain is dead now... Its just that I fell in love w/ it (lol)