I need a good web host please

I am currently hosting with Aletia/Jaguarpc, but I am always experiencing down time, email problems, control panel problems, ftp problems... That's enough!!!!

I have no choice, I need to change to another host which can provide me with good and reliable hosting service.

My basic requirement is:
    200MB - 300MB storage
    Multidomain hosted
    Cron job
    6 - 10 GB bandwidth
    Real 24/7 technical support
    <$10 monthly

Any good hosts you can recommend please?

What do you think about these two hosts? Any good?

Thank you.

Chesterton, IN
    Mosts web hosts can offer you this. It will be your job to evaluate a good list of hosts and choose which one you think is best (for a reasonable price). You might want to do some searching (literally and just browsing around the forums) for a few days to see what there is out there.

Hope this helps.
    Matt De Leon
    GreekComm -
    Online Community for Greek Fraternities and Sororities.

Tacoma, Washington
    $10 may be a little low for most hosts not using Cogent only lines, but there's a few around. Rest assured there will be suggestions from people soon enough

Welcome to WHT

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Whilst I have never used and therefore can not comment on them, I can comment on as my web site has been with them since July. They are so far the best host I have used. No downtime so far apart from scheduled maintenance and their support crew are great. I have no complaints!

hold on...we dont use cogent! and are prices are good! we use

*Can't say more*

Hi! has a good hosting plan, but how about the service, their forum is almost empty, so I don't know much about their customer's feedback.

I need to host a company site, so uptime is very important to me.

Does anyone have experience with Pixelhosts?

Thank you for all your recommendation!

That under $10 a month thing is the sticking point. Surely you can sit down with the person in charge of resource allocation in your company and educate him/her about the importance of uptime for a site. Quality has a price, and if you can point him/her to the high number of disaster stories people have had with cheap hosts, that most members here post about, i'm sure that will change their minds for good.

I too was with Aletia/Jaguar. I won't say anymore about that. I wanted customer support more than anything and signed up with and I can't say enough good about Danny and customer support.

my personal experience with hostworkz has been excellent. they get a from me!

may be you can go to request forum to ask for this

I need a new host very soon, because my present host Aletia/Jaq has problems again. I think hostworkz is good, most likely I will go fo it.

Any more recommenations, please.

I don't see why you guys are picking on him for the $10 thing. There are a lot of reputable hosts offering plans in that price range.

It's not like he's asking for $10 a year or 100gb for $10 a month or something.