Okay, ive been browsing through hotscripts, and came upon the link indexing software...this is exactly what i was looking for, just didnt realize what it was called.

Now, most I saw referred to their software as "yahoo style, directory system" or something to that extent. That is exactly what I am looking for. A directory, with search features and a user ranking system. So users can maybe rank, and even make comments on each link.

The problem is, there are 64 different types of this software....some of them have pricetags, but I am definately more interested in the freeware.

My question is this: Have any of you ever used this type of software on any of your sites? And please, if you have, can you reccomend one? I really dont have time to install 64 scripts and have to go through a bunch that are either impossible to install(im somewhat of a newbie, so must have easy installation), or dont have what I need.

I also plan to eventually integrate the system with vbulletin forum software, mainly just the user account system. If I cant figure it out myself, which I probably wont be able...I will get the help of friends, or pay somone.

Thanks so much,

Regards,
Nocturnix