Need an Authorize.net + Merchant Account + WHNBilling?

WWW-Hosting.net has been offering merchant accounts though our partner companies for quite some time now, many on this board and elsewhere have taken advantage of our low pricing.

We have worked out another special which will give you a Authorize.net account, and Visa/Mastercard merchant account! The cost of an Authorize.net account has been reduced from $199.00 to only $79.00!!

What you get with your merchant account

Rates & Fees
    (*) 2.29% Discount Rate (Org. 2.39%)
    (*) .30 Transaction Fee
    (*) $25.00 Minimum Fee (Process more then $25.00 a month and you dont have to worry about this fee)
    (*) 25.00 in Recurring Fees (Statement fees...Processor fees etc)
    (*) $15.00 Chargeback Fees
    No Annual Fees! No Application Fees! No Batch Header Fees!

(*) Free Setup on American Express & Discover
    (*) FAST Guaranteed merchant account for immediate transaction processing (usually your account is completely setup within 3 to 7 business working days)
    (*) No Hassle Paperwork
    (*) All funds wired into the commercial checking account of your choice within 72 hours!
    (*) LOW Rates - Others charge up to $500.00 to get a merchant account and load you with HIDDEN FEES when they send you the contract!!
    (*) No need to sign a long term leases!!
    (*) 110% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Signup for a merchant account at http://www-hosting.net/merchant/merchantapp.html

With this special, you can also get WHNBilling Tier 1 (Closed Source) with WHNBilling for only an additonal $149.95, you can learn more at http://webhostingbilling.com

That means you can get one of the most popular Merchant Gateways & one of the most popular billing software suites for less then $250!! Act today and don't loose out on these killer deals!

*Pricing is subject to change at anytime

Coming Soon: Our new Merchant Account website + True International Merchant Accounts!
    Last edited by AlaskanWolf; 10-24-2002 at 08:40 PM.

Can you email me details of your international merchant accounts please.

I'm interested on "True International Merchant Accounts" as well.. can you email me the information please?

Regards
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

When our website is online, I will be sure to post a link, (reason its not being offered is because our website is not online) other then that, can you please refrain from "send me more info about international accounts" would much appreciate it

Does the merchant account allow annual billing for hosting services?

I will have to confirm, but yes they do, we have many hosting companies that offer yearly billing and the processor bank has approved all of them in the past