PHPBB custom skin needed

We are putting together a forum for web designers to post thier work and try to sell it. We are going to do this via a forum so people can bid on the templates, logo's and ??? well what ever else,,,,, NOT HOSTING . sorry this is for designs only.. Yes we know there are a thousand other sites out just like this but we had the domain name and lots of server space so why not spread your work around and make some money..

Anyway getting to the point we are using PHPBB and are looking to just make it look a little... well... not so phpbb looking.. We don't care about new buttons unless you have some already made, basically we just want the forum to look better..

We are not asking for this to be done for free but we are hoping maybe we can work something out..

www.webmastertemplates.com

thanks

Get with me soon.. I am ready to get moving on this and get some advertising going.

R
    Last edited by GWDGuy; 10-26-2002 at 06:35 PM.

Interested to work with you on this. However, I am about to leave for a linux users group meeting. Took the liberty to PM you my IM info... if you'll return the favor, I will IM you when I get back in.

Hi,

any particular reason why you're using phpBB? Just out of curiosity.

No not really it just happen to be the one I had a copy of.. It is also quick and easy to update

Have one that is better?? I am all ears... well maybe not ALL ears I just have two of them.. well they are kind of big.. but maybe not all that big..

what was the question??

i would also be intrested if the other guy did not beet me to it ill PM you my details in a few
    FastRack Hosting - HTTP://WWW.FASTRACK-HOST.COM
    [email protected]

No worries, I will not be doing anything that quick. I am out of town tomorrow and will be back late saturday, I will check my email while I am gone but I doubt I will make a choice before I get back.

thanks

Robert

There was that Waldo's Burning Board (ok I know, I can't remember it's real name). You might want to search for that one. It's made to look like vbulletin. Which is of course the king of discussion board software.

cool I will take a look. I like V bulletin the best but trying to keep the cost down a little bit

thanks
    Last edited by GWDGuy; 10-24-2002 at 07:34 PM.
    Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

http://www.woltlab.de

There ya go, I did a little search and saved you the time.

Although I'll warn you, I've heard some folks saying it's CPU intensive, whilst others can't find enough praise to throw on it in regards to it being a slimline resource sensitive board.

If you dont mind your template being resold numerous times... I can offer you one for $30 fully coded:

http://www.forumtemplates.com/1/1.gif
    http://www.forumtemplates.com/2/2.gif

Thanks

I now Yahoo... don't you? : ) (see profile)

Interested...

http://www.vereor.com
    - Nick Mahon
    Vereor.com
    Professional Web Development

Nick Mahon is one of the best designers i have seen.