accessing plesk through firewall

anybody know an easy way to access plesk when you are behind a firewall that blocks port :8443 (or any other port for other panels)?

I was thinking maybe something dealing with a specific way to reroute port :80 to port :8443 under specific circumstances.

Anybody do this already or have a better way?
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

The easiest way is to open port 8443 on the firewall, or chenge the plesk port to one that is allowed through the firewall (like port 81). A port redirect at the server level will not work, because the packets still have to pass through the firewall.

Thanks uuallan I found now that I can change Plesk's port. I will change it from there. Unfortunately the other way is unfeasable as I am in clients' firewalls sometimes, which caused the problem. I'm real new to Plesk - always been with Cpanel.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

You can change the port of the admin server from httpsd.conf, but I personally do not recommend it. You will have to choose a non-standard port which is also blocked by a firewall rule.
    www.4PSA.com - Expert Technical Services
    4PSA DNS Manager | PSA Advanced Statistics | 4PSA Spam Guardian | 4PSA Clean Server | 4PSA Total Backup | 4PSA Qmail Manager | 4PSA Total Domains | 4PSA Notifications | 4PSA Client Backup | 4PSA Server Assistant | 4PSA Integrator | 4PSA Central Login | 4PSA Hosting Manager | 4PSA Server Controller