Thread: snapnames?

snapnames?

Do you only pay if you succeed to get the domainname?

You pay regardless, but if they don't get you the name you get credit that you can use for another try at another domain name.

do you get to choose which registrar the domain name goes to....should you be successful in getting the name you snapped?

You get to chose a prefered registrar - but since snapping the domain is a very time sensative thing they might use another registrar. It costs the same any registrar they use.

Yep, $70 for the service to watch one domain for a year. So, in once instance that I used it, I didn't get the domain. I then pointed the snapname to another domain and the rest of my year continued with that snap.

It's a nice service. The time it failed for me, I called bitching about it and they gave me the blah blah not guaranteed blah, I kept bitching and then they divulged that they had a 89% success rate that day and it just wasn't in the cards for me.

I can live with that. So, assuming they didn't lie- 89% odds are pretty damn good.

-WC-

Ya ... imagine hiring someone to keep tabs on that domain ... it would cost $$$$$$$$
    Web Hosting Stuff - Over 10,000+ Hosting Companies Listed
    http://www.webhostingstuff.com