Anyone wana help create a site to rate hosting companies for users?

Hi,
    I am thinking about making a site to give users details on different hosts so they can get an idea what their service is like.
    I would like to add a forum to it, a short description for each host, some stats etc.
    It may take a while to build up but if some people help out it shouldnt take too long.
    If you would like to help please reply.
    PS. You CANT do a report on your own company

Just so people know this is what i am looking for people to do:
    Help gettings stats on hosts
    Help with short descriptions of hosting companys
    Someone that would like to host the site
    Anyone that would like to help out with the design
    If you own a hosting company and want to help you will be noted on a page along with your company site which may help you get users etc.
    Please ask if you want any more info,
    Thanks

Anyone wana help create a site to rate hosting companies for users?

Hi,
    I am thinking about making a site to give users details on different hosts so they can get an idea what their service is like.
    I would like to add a forum to it, a short description for each host, some stats etc.
    It may take a while to build up but if some people help out it shouldnt take too long.
    If you would like to help please reply.
    PS. You CANT do a report on your own company

Just so people know this is what i am looking for people to do:
    Help gettings stats on hosts
    Help with short descriptions of hosting companys
    Someone that would like to host the site
    Anyone that would like to help out with the design
    If you own a hosting company and want to help you will be noted on a page along with your company site which may help you get users etc.
    Please ask if you want any more info,
    Thanks

Sound interesting! How do you like to work out? Perhaps we could discuss further on this matter. Feel free to email us!
    :: www.addvaluehost.com :: http://forums.addvaluehost.com
    ::Multi-Domain Value Pack/Reseller Account :emi-Dedicated Server
    :: Providing Superlative quality, superb service and Economical since Aug 2002.

Well, if you're gonna hire this guy to help create it you can shoot your credibility out the window.

Hmm there are many of these out there. I like the idea. I own a hosting company but its a private one. In other words i really dont try to sell to online folks (lol i know you think im stupid but i make enough money off the computer building business and just host friends and church memebers site for at cost price). But i wouldnt mind hosting you and helping you out with other parts too. I dont need the free advertising because like i said you wont find my hosting page online anywhere lol. If possible i would like to talk to you in AIM. I also am the owner of an online game that does good business. Please let me know in PM how to contact you.

"Well, if you're gonna hire this guy to help create it you can shoot your credibility out the window"

Why?
    Has this host got a background we should know of?

haven't you posted this twice now? In the first forum as well?

Hi,
    What user do you mean?

Hmm i already posted in this...but in the lounge. I think you posted this in two diffrent places Teslaie.

Hmm yes he did didnt he...

Yeah sorry about that, is anyone able to make it so that they are together?
    cedwards you said the same thing in the other forum but thanks..

Ask Chicken or xtstike, they seem to be the only moderators on the block at the moment. Just click on the "Report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom of your post

Thanks for moving

Anyone else interested?
    If you would like to help please either post here or send PM and tell me exactly what you would like to help out with.
    Thanks

I am about to start a glorified host reporting site with some really unique rating/reporting systems. Its really going to help hosting customers pick the right host since all the information will be right there. The key information will stay private till release. Maybe we could discuss other ideas or work togheter on ideas.

Thanks
    William Wilson
    CPSkins.com | WHMXtra.com
    12 cPanel Skins, 52 WHM Skins, 12 DirectAdmin,
    60+ Plesk Scripts Linux & Windows & 70 cPanel Auto-Installers

Hi,
    I was looking to setup a site myself but I would like to do that if your interested.
    Please PM me if you want to,
    Thx