6 Universal Symbolic Logo Designs for sale. Look in!

Hi All

I have been busy lately with a client, but I drew down some logo ideas and created them in Photoshop. There are 6 different designs inwhich are universal symoblic, meaning they are logo images that can be used on nearly any theme.

The logos can be sold individually or they can be sold in a bunch (2,3,4,5,6).

The logos come with:

>> Full rights to logo (allowing you to resell to others...maybe you are a host that wants to sell logos to it's resellers....the reasons list is endless!)

>> PSD File of logo/s

Bidding for each logo starts at $10USD with a buyout price of $30USD for each logo.

View logos here

Bidding closes in 24 hours (25 October 2002 / 3:01pm AEST).

Thanks

Jon

Is this a real post? Those are just shapes... add some text!!! Just my opinion.

This is a real post. They may look like shapes but tell me what really does a logo look like?

If you would like to comment on them please do via email or PM. Bids only via posts.

Thanks

$30 for a shape ... lemme think about it.

May I ask what your logo is... is it not a shape

no its writing in Japanese.

Whats the image beside it? If you would like to discuss this, please do so in private as I have annouced above.

Dale, digi is right, next to your writing you have this image:

http://www.daledesign.co.uk/images/top_left.gif

and its basically shapes..put together..to make another shape

no offense, but anyone could make any of those in less than 2 minutes. you might want to consider lowering your prices. just a suggestion.

luasn-design,

I dont see my prices as being high... $10 each isnt much, though Im willing to give them away for free in return for a referal from the owner. In this, it would be good for just a little bit of text about the customer service I offer (such as talking with clients). I have referals for my design services but none mention my customer/designer conversation skills.

To anyone that wishes to use them (only 1 person per logo), they can do for free (you shall get the PSD), though we must have an email agreement that the logo will not be resold nor will it be used on a site other than it is indended on.

Please post back here or PM me or catch me on my instant messengers (details in profile).

Also this is the last time I want to warn people about commenting in this thread. Please do it in private via PM or email. Thanks all.

DigiDesignz,
    Don't throw away your work at dirt cheap prices like this. The shapes are unique, and you would be much better waiting until a client requests a logo from you in where you can put use to your pre-made shape ideas.

Leigh.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing Banner Ad Designer!
    Need banners? Visit our Website
    New Facebook Banner Ads! Bannaz.com/facebook

If you can sell these logos, you can sell sand to an Arab. If you DO sell these logos, PM me, I can always use a good salesman.