Constant work for the right web designer .

Thank you for all your response. We have select a few people that we are currently talking to and we will be selecting the best two within the nest few hours. Thank you.

Constant work for the right web designer .

Yes That is true. I need a good web designer as well.
    I am not interested in web design company’s. I basically want to hire a designer to do clients web sites for me under my company’s name.

Please send your portfolio a bit about your self and your price range per site to [email protected]

David.

Preview of our new site: http://www.cyhosting.com/des1/index.htm or http://www.cyhosting.com/des2/index.htm
    Last edited by cyhosting; 10-24-2002 at 03:38 PM.

Interested

Hi,

My name is Kemar Wedderburn and I am a dynamic webdesigner that offers professionalism and quality in whatever I do.

By nature, I am hard working, and a self-starter committed to the best possible performance of job responsibilities and related problem solving.
    Compacted with the expertise to create dynamic websites using HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver 4& Ultra Dev, Frontpage 2000, Fireworks; PhotoShop, Quark, QuarkXPress, ImageReady, Illustrator PSP7 for excellent graphics; Swish and Flash for high-end intros, banners, and logos -- I am your one

My portfolio is temporarily held at geocities so excuse the error. I am currently in the process of moving to a new host.

www.geocities.com/kemar90

Price range depends on complexity. $75-$500 which includes from graphics - intros.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at [email protected] or aim: kemar90, msn: kemar90

I will see you later.
    To God be the glory, Great things he has done!

AIM:kempes900

kempes90

Please check you e-mail for response. Thank you.

David

Hello,

Multi-Capabilities provides high quality web solutions, we can design you website, submit it to search engins, and then market your website for you. Or we could just do one of the above. Our rates are available by clicking here.

Our portfolio -
    Ricky Lipe
    Just Thinking About U • Because sometimes... you just can't help thinking about them.
    I Forgot 2 Tell You • Because there is always at least one thing you forgot to tell them.

Name: Husain Fazel
    Portfolio: http://www.pagesite.com/package.zip

(includes the portfolio, testimonials and my resume)

Price per "design": $200-300
    Email: Fazel [@] pixelsync.co.uk

u posted this a few days ago ,

i got no reply when i PMed you.

Admin WHF, We posted this for the first time less than 24 hours. You must have mistaken us for someone else. And we have responded to almost all response that we have receive.

David

Individuals not company.

Ricky Lipe
    Multi-Capabilites

We need actual individual not company. We do not need web promotions service neither do we need web promotion service.

Thank you.

David

And we have responded to almost all response that we have receive.
    Not me

I'm still waiting for acknowledgement.

I don't do alot of template work for clients (only myself)
    but i could always try and if you need graphics stuff done...

http://www.everybodylovesvince.com

$75+ price range

Originally posted by Fazel3

Not me

ditto

THANK YOU.

Husain Fazel, you did not hear from us because we did not review your portfolio. we just download the portfolio and currently reviewing them. You will be hearing from us ASAP.

Originally posted by Fazel3

Not me

THANK YOU.

Thank you for all your response. We have select a few people that we are currently talking to and we will be selecting the best two within the nest few hours.

We will be filling the positions from those that we have received a response of this message.

Thank you.

Position Filled.

Position Filled.

Thank you.