Viewers-

I represent three main companies. I am a sales representative for two of the three, and the third is my own. The two I work for are Hosting Companies and mine is a variety of services.

Multi-Capabilities

Visit us at www.multi-cap.com or send questions to [email protected].

We provide the following services:

• Articles - Free articles to help users. (Click Here)
  • Search Engine Submission - Submission to over 40 engines. Including Google, Yahoo, and MSN. (Click Here)
  • Web Design - Excellent web design solutions for users to use. We incorporate Flash Intro's (If wanted) with HTML type websites for users to enhance their website. (Click Here)
  • Web Marketing - We can also market your website for you. (Click Here)
  • Our Absolute Packages - These packages include all of the above stated services (with the exception of Articles). (Click Here)

Contact Us:

Please feel free to contact us with anything you feel is necessary. We will be happy to answer any inquiries you may have.

----------

InfoBeen

Visit us at www.infobeen.com or send questions to [email protected].

The following are our plans: - Click Here

• Bronze Hosting - 50MB web space, 2GB bandwidth, 30 Email Addresses, 2 MySQL Databases, and 2 FTP Accounts for $3.95/month or $20/year.
  • Silver Hosting - 80MB web space, 4GB bandwidth, 150 Email Addresses, 5 MySQL Databases, and 8 FTP Accounts for $5.95/month or $40/year.
  • Gold Hosting - 200MB web space, 8GB bandwidth, 300 Email Addresses, 7 MySQL Databases, and 12 FTP Accounts for $9.95/month or $70/year.
  • Diamond Hosting - 500MB web space, 10GB bandwidth, Unlimited Email Addresses, 12 MySQL Databases, and 32 FTP Accounts for $12.95/month or $95/year.
  • Advantage Hosting - 1GB web space, 20GB bandwidth, Unlimited Email Addresses, 24 MySQL Databases, and 32 FTP Accounts for $25.95/month or $218/year.
  • Gamers Hosting - 100MB web space, 2GB bandwidth, 100 Email Addresses, 3 MySQL Databases, and 5 FTP Accounts for $4/month or $25/year.

All accounts come with unlimited Forwarders/Alias, Auto-Responders, Mailing Lists, Sub Domains, Telnet Access, SSH Access, and Domain Pointers. And also come with Raw Data Logs, Ensim WEBppliance Control Panel, 24/7 Technical Support, SSI Capability, CGI-BIN Directory, Perl 4 and PHP 3, Web Statistics, Web Mail Access, Spam Filters, Backups, and Java and mod_perl installed.

We also provide add-ons to our services - Click Here

Contact Us:

----------

Intense-Hosting

Visit us at www.intense-hosting.com or send questions to [email protected].

The following are our plans: - Click Here

• Executive Hosting - 500MB web space, 15GB bandwidth, 20 Parked Domains, 20 Addon Domains, 20 Subdomains, and 40 mySQL Databases for $9.95/month or $89.95/year.
  • Extreme Hosting - 1000MB web space, 20GB bandwidth, 20 Parked Domains, 20 Addon Domains, 20 Subdomains, and 80 mySQL Databases for $14.95/month or $139.95/year.
  • Intense Hosting - 1500MB web space, 30GB bandwidth, 30 Parked Domains, 30 Addon Domains, 30 Subdomains, and 120 mySQL Databases for $19.95/month or $189.95/year.

All accounts come with unlimited POP3 E-mail Accounts, Auto-Responders, and Forwarders. And also come with Spam Blocker, Web Mail Access, MX Address Changes, FTP Accounts, Live Tech Support, 99.9% Uptime, CGI-BIN Directory, mod_perl installed, phpMyAdmin, Cron Job Support, SSI Support, ASP Support, PHP Support, FrontPage, SSI Support, SSL Server, Logging/Stats, .htaccess support, Shockwave/Flash Support, and Real Audio/Video Support.

Control Panel Choice: CPanel or Plesk.

Additional Pay Features:
  • Bandwidth: $1.50/GB, each month.
  • Space is $1.00/100 MB, each month.

----------

Thanks for viewing this post, and an even bigger thanks for visiting the sites I've posted. I appriciate all users who help out our services.