Edge Host Professionalism

I have requested that my account be closed and that I receive the refund Kelsey promised me on the 14th of October based on the downtime suffered over and over.

SINCE then you guys have tried to charge my credit card twice for the month of November and I have received no refund.

Also, you guys are ignoring my requests.

I'd like some feedback on the issue and I want my credit card information removed from your system since you don't seem to have any online means of me doing this myself. I also want the refund promised to me ASAP.

Re: Edge Host Professionalism

Originally posted by Decius
    SINCE then you guys have tried to charge my credit card twice for the month of November and I have received no refund.
    What?? I don't even know you!

this forum isn't owned by edgehost, repeat, this forum is not owned by edgehost

Decius,

Lets talk about "Professionalism" here.... I have been talking to you about this the past few days and I assured you that it is being taken care of. We are waiting for 2checkout to refund the money and cancel your subscription and stop charging your credit card.

We don't have your CC information, we removed you from the system, and we don't charge your credit card.

Us "ignoring your requests" is far from the truth. I have replied to your tickets within 1 hour (mostly 10 minutes) and told you the same thing that I have told you here.

Please contact us in private instead of posting false accusations which shadow a bad image on Edge Host in the future.

Best of luck,
    Alec