Red face Form-mail Help...

Hey people,

I dunno if this is in the right forum or not but I need some help with form-mail..

I have it all set up and it works fine.. although when I open my inbox to view new mail, a stupid 'servers.mydomain.com' is displayed in the email bit and then something else is displayed for the title of the email.

I'm sure there is a code which can be inserted into the form-mail to set the subject and user title for every form submited, so I am wondering what it is?

Can anybody help me out.. or maybe could some people link me to their form-mail page to take a peak at the source to work the code out myself?

I appreciate all replies.

The source code of my contact page won't help you one bit. You can't read the coding of cgi or php pages.

Anyway, you should know that most form mail scripts will display your servers.yourdomain somewhere in the header.
    You can control the subject, and who the email is addressed to, however. It depends on the script. It is usually obvious where to configure it. Doesn't it say in the README?
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

There was no README, I pre-installed it via CPanel.

Anybody else?

I have PM'ed you with a URL to a FormMail tutorial on our site - did not want to publish it here in case I was breaking the rules.
    Web Hosting since 1999

i made a form 2 email PHP example for a customer , i think the url was:

http://unitedhosting.co.uk/downloads/form.zip

feel free to grab that... i did it with an example of each type of input a form could have. then showed how you format and send the email.

Hope it helps
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.