Can someone please answer this weirdo question...

Does anyone know of a company who will go and test someone`s network system they have setup (like attempt to hack it or whatever) to test to make sure there are no open ports e.t.c. and test his security level?
    A friend wanted to me to find this info for him today, he doesn`t do web hosting, he`s got a server LAN network setup for his business and wants me to find someone who`ll test and hack him....

there are a few companies who do ful scale security testing but its generally very very expensive. there will always be a whole of some kind, you have to spend a hell of a lot of money to be 100% secure 100% of the time.
    sorry but im not sure of any companies which do it on a smaller scale. maybe the guys at www.easyservermanagement.com could ensure its secured to a reasonable standard for you. theyre damn good
    --
    Rich

Cool thanks for responding. He wanted me to find someone not too expensive but reliable to do that security testing on his setup. So i fiqured i could come here and ask you guys maybe you would know of some good recommendations...

I`ll send him to easyservermanagement.com then :)

HackerWhacker.com will try to penetrate your PC.
    I know, it's not a network thing, but others may be intrested.
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

Computer Cops are pretty good too about all this.

just goto a hacker forum and tell them you have "Stuff 4 haxors on yo server dat is 733t" and maybe they would understand sinc ethat seems to be their funny language lol and then you would get tons of hackers lol. Problem is...they just might not stop hacking you.

rofl cedwards i like your idea...have you tried this? and if so can you tell us hwo this went?
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com