Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by dhabets
    3 - Are you billed by revecom/paysystems? I have real issues with them that never really got solved (e.g. billing me and then saying I didn't pay!).
    Nope. My account was billed via HostCharge.

Who said you didn't pay, PaySystems or MCHost?

One of my refunds showed up on my online CC statement today. Thank you Marc, just one more to go.

I have shut down MCHorrors for a number of reasons, including the fact that most of the posts seemed to be from three different people all claiming to be Marc.

I myself am with MCHost, Im still waiting for one of two refunds that I was promised months ago. The last ticket I submitted, I was told by Marc, that he would contact Paysystems to find out why - it just seemed like stalling tactics to me, in the hope Id forget, or give in ( which I have, as communication seems a complete and utter joke with this firm )

Refunding a person is simply a matter of issuing 1 months credit. takes 2 minutes and not months. And Im still waiting for his findings in " Im contacting Paysystems to find out whats going on"

Im glad Im not with Paysystems if it takes months for them to communicate as is seems

Ive been up 24 hours now and am absolutely shattered but you`d better believe there is going to be a MCHost is no good thread 2 for another reason when Ive had some rest and cleared my my anger at this "company"

Originally posted by YoHost

Who said you didn't pay, PaySystems or MCHost?
    Paysystems.... the usual scenario:
    1 - you get an email saying CC is declined, we'll retry in 72 hours
    2 - check your CC and yes, it's been billed
    3 - retry is done and declined again & again.
    4 - call revecom -> "Nope, we can't see this transaction".

This has happened more than once.... (not just with me).

Btw, this was billing for P7 and they were very nice about it (worked with me to get it solved).
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

Originally posted by Rax

That's incredibly lame. It makes you look like just another little kid who thinks he can run a business.

And, it opens you up big time to lawsuits. Hope you have legal protection, cuz MCHost is gonna have your ass.
    Actually there isnt anything mchost can do. A much much larger nation wide company went after a guy that registered the "sucks" version of their site. I have to find that article but the courts ruled in favor of the guys sucks site on behalf of free speech.
    Greg Landis | Director of Growth Jaguarpc - Unlock Superior Hosting with JaguarPC
    Managed Servers - Virtual Private Servers | AMD EPYC Dedicated servers
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | (888)-338-5261 | greg @ jaguarpc.com

Originally posted by Rax
    That's incredibly lame. It makes you look like just another little kid who thinks he can run a business.

And, it opens you up big time to lawsuits. Hope you have legal protection, cuz MCHost is gonna have your ass.
    Haven't you heard of free speech??

Granted, the site is pretty lame. It would have been better built with as a normal non-forum type site with details of how the client's experience with mchost was.

[edit] but now the site has been taken down.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

MCHorrors.com is no more. RIP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mchorrors.gif  

I highly doubt it would have gone anywhere anyway.
    Regards,
    Eric

We have had one or two issues with Paysystems billing but the credit not showing. The client sends a copy of their CC statement and all is fixed. Hiccups will always occur but overall they are outstanding.
    Laurence Flynn @ HostNEXUS.com
    Managed WordPress Hosting Solutions
    Focused on speed. Obsessed with security.

Geez , what a defamation here
    ADJK Design Technologies
    Web Hosting, Web Design , Advertising , Risk Free Reseller Solutions
    www.adjkdesign.com

Originally posted by NexDog
    We have had one or two issues with Paysystems billing but the credit not showing. The client sends a copy of their CC statement and all is fixed. Hiccups will always occur but overall they are outstanding.
    Would you find it acceptable if your bank would lose your account balance/bill payment and ask you to send them a receipt to see what happened? I think not. So, to me they're definetely not outstanding because this issue with the credit not showing is about a year old and afaik still occuring with people.
    www.idologic.com - Reseller, VPS and dedicated hosting - Friendly Customer Service - DirectAdmin - cPanel - InterWorx

I'm sure banks involved in internet banking have issues too.

I'm sure banks involved in internet banking have issues too.
    Well, you better read up on banking rules and regulations. They basically cannot have any hiccups related to their system. (However human error can still exist, but that's not what we're talking about)..

And yes, don't at me!

If that's what we're talking about then we are in agreement. Paysystems are going to make the occaisional human error just like any other bank.

If that's what we're talking about then we are in agreement. Paysystems are going to make the occaisional human error just like any other bank.
    yes, but the non-payment thing (credits not showing up) is a systematic error

I can not believe that a business as big as MChost does not have there own merchant account with the bank. But still goes through 3rd party providers.

marc you should think about this as it would same you a packet.

Kind regards
    Phillip
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

Originally posted by Choppy
    I can not believe that a business as big as MChost does not have there own merchant account with the bank. But still goes through 3rd party providers.

marc you should think about this as it would same you a packet.
    We push a fair amount through Paysystems.com each month and I'm not thinking about merchant accounts etc. I love having this aspect of the business outsourced and leveraging off their infrastructure and investment. I love their automated recurring system and how it deals with recurring payments that will not process. It's a great system.

yes Bob i agree.. but how much money are they wasting 4.5% of each sale or something?

Cents make up dollars when you have the flow of customer Bob ehehe.

Kind regards
    Phillip
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

Paysystems, Hostcharge, 2checkout and the other 3rd party processors = plausible denyabilty, it was THEIR fault, it was OUT OF OUR control, yea bull****, get a real merchant account and get your act together.
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

Originally posted by Choppy
    yes Bob i agree.. but how much money are they wasting 4.5% of each sale or something?
    Outsourcing anything costs $$$$$. It's like any other service that helps you run your business. It costs you money, you receive a benefit. Fair exchange.

I agree with Bob 100%. Outsourcing this section of the business is a huge weight off the shoulders. if we were pulling in 100 grand a month, I woul;d consider a merchant account, but that's still about 12-18 months off by our forecast.

PaySystems, as well as other outsourced payments processors, should and will be able to give you better rates if you process $100k/month and upwards, some will go lower than a merchant account would cost you.
    Marc Wyss - marc@mchost.com
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com

LOL VCP has been coming soon for almost a year now. You missed Q2, Q3 and about to miss 2002 totaly. Let me guess, all the monkeys you had working on it moved to Anahiem to be Rally Monkies right?

Originally posted by Kiwi
    PaySystems, as well as other outsourced payments processors, should and will be able to give you better rates if you process $100k/month and upwards, some will go lower than a merchant account would cost you.
    That's all great guy, but this isn't about how much it costs, it;s about how much interaction you have with the flow of money.

3rd party processors allow you to put a buffer of information between you and the customer, and boy don't we know how you like to do that Marc don't we.
    dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]

Sam, you're forcing me to agree with you here. Can you stop please.
    Jacynthe Durocher
    Co-owner Adrianet Corporation

If you process over $1million USD per year, Paysystems will take off you $50,000 in CC# fees and a further $24,000 in transction fees.

If you got your own merchant, the cost instead would be:
    $25,000 in CC# fees and only $6,000 in transaction fees.
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast