* Please Review/Rate My Site

Hi there! I would just like to ask you guys to Review/Rate/Comment on my site which is http://wolfy.imess.net
    I'm not a newbie about HTML, neither am i an expert,
    I would love to learn so much more tricks...
    PLease check-out my Links page to see if my links does work fine..
    And any suggestions on how to further improve my site would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by wolfy21; 10-23-2002 at 04:06 AM.

The header in http://wolfy.imess.net/home.htm does not show also i would add a bit more color, you have to much white, and make the buttons smaller also try not to use gray text it's kinda hard to see.

well hope that helps.

I don't mean to put you down but...
    You have alot missing images. Also, you should pick a color theme. The main body on home.htm is green... That does not go with your site. It looks like your theme is Blue and white. You should ttick with it. Other than that, add images of people on your site to make things a bit more lively. I hope that helps.

Thanks for the comments guys! I really appreaciate it!
    Hey Arelex can you pls enumerate which pages are the ones that have missing images and what particular pic?
    ------------------------
    What do you think about my LINKS page?
    Is the drop-down menus working properly?
    I mean does a link appear in the iframe when you click on a link in the drop-down menu??
    I'm sorry for the barrage of questions... 'coz I really just wanna improve everything about my site...
    -----------------------------
    btw... what do you guys think is the problem why some of the images in my site are missing? even though those missing ones Do appear in the other pages?
    ------------------------
    ...yeah I thought about it (having smaller buttons)
    So I'm coming up with a new layout of my site which sports smaller navi-buttons...with rollover effects,
    but with almost the theme ofcourse...
    also up in the works are some content about
    build-your-self electronic gadgets.