Dynastyhost Down

http://www.Dynastyhost.com is down! WAH! WAH! WEEP! Normally great service!

maybe it's a fluke...how long has it been down for?

Owner used to post here a lot. Had a nice site design as well. I'm sure it'll be up soon, my site with them works

(check:www.alpha4u.co.uk)

Over 12 hours

According to my site monitor, my site has been down 14.5 hours at least. Not only that, but dynastyhost.com itself is down. This is really starting to tick me off because I have no way to contact them!!

Originally posted by Fazel3
    Owner used to post here a lot. Had a nice site design as well. I'm sure it'll be up soon, my site with them works

(check:www.alpha4u.co.uk)
    Must be on a different server!

Originally posted by Biggles
    Over 12 hours

I hope it will work out for you.. soon.

the site probably is. Haven't you been able to get in touch with the owner of DynastyHost? He used to be on AIM a lot.

Waaaaaaaaaaah! Can't contact them, their phone is not working I'm depressed, where's my Glock.

Biggles that number is useless. They never answer it. Not sure why they have it in the first place.

I do not know anything about them, but do you have a dedicated or just regular hosting ?

Originally posted by AceWeb
    I do not know anything about them, but do you have a dedicated or just regular hosting ?
    Regular, losing $$$ I mean an hour is not too bad but 14? There must be a major issue!

Thanks Fazel3 i'll hang in a little longer. It is a complex issue for me to move at this moment. Thankyou anyhow.

Biggles: sorry about your troubles...is the phone number you tried the same as any information that might be on the WHOIS?? if not try both numbers...
    Last edited by Akash; 10-21-2002 at 11:00 PM.

Yeah! Back up now!

I called them 1-866-307-HOST and talked to Shawn, around noontime (a little over 10 hours ago) and he said they were working on getting the sites back up. I was shocked to see my sites are still down, although about 2 hours ago some email came through, now that is back down again too.

My overall experience with them has been top-notch to date, so something big must have happened. I hope they can get things back online soon.
    Last edited by internext; 10-21-2002 at 11:31 PM.

Originally posted by pand
    Yeah! Back up now!
    YESS!!! Let's hope the problem is fixed for good now. Thanks Shawn.
    Last edited by internext; 10-21-2002 at 11:33 PM.

Originally posted by ericv8

YESS!!! Let's hope the problem is fixed for good now. Thanks Shawn.
    Yes, it looks like they're back. I hope all is OK cos they have been a good host thus far. I would like to thank those that offered temporary assistance, much appreciated.

Perhaps they could send out a newsletter to let clients know what happened. This would be good for PR.