Web Hosting Design For Sale

This is a design that was going to be used for another one of our sites for hosting services, but the design is no longer going to be used. This design was made by DesignPixelNY, I'm not sure what's his main site, but his name is Satyakam Misra. We had this design custom made by him.

(Design was posted for sale 2 weeks ago, had a buyer and haven't heard from him, so it's on sale again)

The gif screenshot file distorts it a bit, but it's actually very sharp. The menu links on the left are rollovers with arrows.

Included are all the PSD files, html file for main page, fonts used, along with one html file for an inside page. This was a unique design, that will not be resold.

Note: The logo is not included in the design, you would have to get your own logo to place in the position where our current logo is located.

You can change it around, and do whatever you wish with it, since PSD's are included. This design was made about 2-3 months ago and was to be used immediately, but we moved on with other ventures instead of launching that site. Please do not submit bids are anything here, as I probably won't check the board.

Starting bid: $100

(It cost us $350 for this design, but will accept any bids of $100 or above)

Please email all bids to me at [email protected] along with any questions. Please note payment is preferred through Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard), Check or Money Order

New York
    Satya's work is top notch, the buyer will not be dissapointed.