Looking for Low-Cost internet "Gateway" provider ONLY

I already have a Credit Card merchant account for my store-front business. I can use this account for my online merchant account also....

BUT I need a "gateway" provider.

I understand what they mean, but not completely...I seem to only be finding providers online who want to offer a merchant account and everything all together.

The company that seem to be offering the service I need, are wanting setup fees in the range of 200.00 and up, and (what I consider to be) astronomical monthly fees.

Can anyone suggest a company or solution to what I'm looking for.

I use They have a small set up fee (when I signed up they were running a special for $59, but they usually are $99), then it's $19.95/month. I have only been with them a few months, but they seem okay so far.

You most likely use Cardservice/Merchant Services for your brick and mortar store, they offer a gateway service called Linkpoint. You should contact your Cardservice agent for more info.

A gateway is a secure server that will take customer info and validate their credit card info in realtime and transmit that back to your server.