Question OT - Image uploading help needed - PLEASE

Hi all.

This is an off-topic question that I hope someone will help me with as I am getting desperate - so here goes.

I currently have a phpBB forum for my site but am unable to allow users the ability to upload files from their computer for inclusion on tha actual forums.

I need a uploader program that allows users to upload their images direct from their hard-drive into a dedicated folder in my servers webspace. I have located a good page of scripts for 'Uploader Programs' but I haven't a clue how to install and set up the things as I don't have a clue as to how cgi-bin works (which is needed apparently).

If anyone could set me up a file uploader (I know I may have to give out my webhosting package details to access Cpanel), I would be the happiest guy in the world.

Here is the list of scripts which I have located and if anyone can seriously set the thing up I would be very grateful even though it is a HUGE ask:-

Cheers - DAV.

First, ask your host if php uploading is enabled, as some have it disabled.
    This will narrow down the scripts you may use.
    - nevermind, I see you want a perl one already.
    The one I modified for our site's use doesn't show the person where it is uploaded to, so I would have to check on some different ones.
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

phpBB has an attachment mod and it works so well, why don't you try them? You may find it in your contrib folder or download it from
    Cheap Web Hosting - Multiple Domain Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Virtual Private Server