Exclamation Selling Professional Web Design

Hello, this is dArT. KickWave can design any kind of site you need, with anything you need. Prices range from around $500-

But you definately get what you pay for. KickWave is an experienced team of designers and graphic designers, and will work with you 100% of the way, until your site is perfect.

Choosign KickWave to do your site will make sure your user keep coming back, eager to see all of the eye candy on your site. It will even get some customers to buy your product(that is, if you sell anything).

So make the right choice, ride the Wave.

If interested email [email protected] and we'll start talking.

BTW: prices can be negotiated below $500, we understand not everyone is rich!

Also: $500 is the starting price for a 7 page site. It is not $500 for a template!
    Last edited by dArT; 10-21-2002 at 07:10 PM.

and your portfolio is where? get in touch with me at Fazel [@] Pixelsync.co.uk

Comments? Too expensive? What?

Your work looks nice from a distance but I get 404 errors when I click on the work to view larger samples. $500 for a 7 page site of nice design is a bargain.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com

Just figured out the trick, must be in IE ..... You should make the site compatible with other browsers. I know I for one do everything in Opera.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com

Thanks Jag, I'll get that bit of info to the designers right away!