* Want to Sell Business

Currently I run a hosting business that offers, webdesign, hosting, and domains. Willing to sell the departments together or just the hosting department. This is a small webdesign and hosting business, so your investment would not be large. Webdesign has been open for 2 years, Hosting & Domains for 10 months.

Domain names & content for sale including current accounts:
    http://www.littlestarweb.com
    http://www.littlestarhosting.com

Business has a lot of inside programming done, from signup scripts, payment scripts, and our billing center. I can personally make any changes you need done to the scripts if needed to work with the system you require.

Currently using our own Merchant Account from Cardservice International and LinkPoint gateway for our processor. We also have been accepting payments through PayPal. More details on merchant account can be given to serious buyers.

All questions can be answered to serious buyers only. Willing to work out an agreement that we both can feel comfortable with including price and arrangements. There is no set date as to when we want to sell, so we are defiantly looking for the right buyer and not just anybody.

Email me at [email protected]. I will have information to send you about current accounts and other information you will need to know, and I can answer any questions you may have. Thank you.

Sarah Pacopac :c)
    [email protected]

Hi!
    Do you currently have current clients and/or contracts that will be included with the sale?

What kind of price range are we talking and can you list everything for sale?

Please send me an email, as I feel this is not something I want to post on the boards. Thank you! :c)
    Sarah :c)

cPanelDemos.com - live remotely hosted cPanel & WHM demo hosting service.