shaghost news ?!?

Hi everyone,

I'm hosting my website since 2 or 3 months on the famous shaghost.com service and I was wondering if any of you are now able to contact any of their support/admin service.......
    the home website of shaghost does not respond since months ! and I need to know where I can get in contacted with them because I need to know if they "offer" (i mean sell) any package with multidomaines hosting.

Can anyone help me ?

Last I heard, the owner of shaghost was unreachable to pay his fee and the host with whom he had a reseller package had taken over the accounts.

I can't remember the name of this host but it should come up if you do a search.

Edit: Sorry, I've just done the search for you and seen that you've been told this before <search>
    Clook Internet - www.clook.net
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!

wait....let me get this straight....

you can 't reach ANYONE, and their site doesn't exist anymore...but you want to buy more from them?

I wish I had customers that were this forgiving.

Cyberwings customers were the same way. The people with any serious business online jumped right away while the others stayed hoping that the pie-in-the-sky prices would come back to them.

-WC-

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!

I would be suprised if they were offering hosting packages. In fact if they are, I'd very much like to have a chat to them

I have a reselling account on the same servers ShagHost used - but I charge more than twice what they did.