HostRocket - YOUR ATTN PLEASE

Well this seems to be the only way I (and your other customers) can get to you. Your mail system has been down for so many hours system wide and customers don't get any word on it. Your ETA for the upgrading was one hour yet you have exceeded that time period by multiple folds.

Your support system seems to be non-functional, and as a result I am posting here. All I see are broken links and images everywhere when I logon. As for your support forums? God bless it.. it's been saying "The forums will be back up soon" for the past few weeks!

I am sure that your other customers and myself would like some word on this issue. The situation is getting out of hand and it would be good if you offer us an explanation.

Look forward to hear from you soon.
    Have you Floble'd today?
      0 Not allowed!

Southern California
    I'm sorry, but this isn't a wing of HR support. If you are having problems, my recommendation is to find another provider which offers what you need. We have a requests forum in which you may post your needs in to get offers directly from other hosts who are members here. Good luck. - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

0 Not allowed!