Win2k Dedicated Server - 1 only - available now

I just had a machine turned in and have it had wiped and reloaded new again. This machine is ready right now and will be delivered immediately upon order completion. To order, email [email protected]:

First test and trace our network:

Intel Celeron 1.7 ghz
    512 meg RAM
    40 gig 7200 rpm HD
    Win2k Server
    250 gigs high quality bandwidth/month
    8 IP's available initially

$0 setup

Pay quarterly and get double the RAM upgraded FREE.

UPGRADES - one time cost:

256 meg RAM = $60
    512 meg RAM = $110
    from 40 gig to 60 gig HD = $30
    from 40 gig to 80 gig HD = $60
    additional 40 gig HD = $100
    additional 60 gig HD = $120
    additional 80 gig HD = $140

Additional IP's are .50/month in groups of 8 with justification.

Servers are located in the carrier hotel in Atlanta, GA called 56 Marietta - High quality power, HVAC, and 24/7 security.

No contracts.

Reboots are free.

Add your own reboot port for $10/month.

We are going on our THIRD consecutive year of providing hosting services (8 months providing dedicated servers) so you can have a permanent home with us.

If you have any questions please contact me:
    - [email protected]
    - AIM: virtualnet37421
    Last edited by thesmallguyshost; 10-21-2002 at 02:41 AM.

Unlimited bandwidth for $45? Where do I sign up!?! Sorry for giving you a hard time, but really, there is no such thing as unlimited.

That page is like almost 3 years old. And is not a current offering.. well I can still setup a dialup account but I no longer advertise it.

What I'm selling here is a dedicated server, not hosting. If you're interested in hosting you can check out our hosting site at:

But please send any questions or comments to me if it doesn't concern this thread... which is a DEDICATED SERVER instead of trying to make something look bad that's not. I've been around the place far too long to play games like that.

How long is this offer valid for?

This is a just one of offering right now. While I typically always have something available, I just have one of this particular specs and price.