My name is Boris and I'm the CTO of On behalf of our company, I would like to announce the special offer for WHT users only.

Until 11/01/02, we will be offering a free, no risk, no commitment, no money upfront 10-day trial on all of our plans for customers that register through WebHostingTalk. In addition, if you deicide to stay with us after that, we will give you a further discount of 10% on any plan and any contract that you sign up for.

We offer plans starting at just $4.95-$6.95/mo with up to 500MB of space and 15GB of bandwidth. Just check out and see for yourself.

If you would be interested to try out our service without giving us any money upfront for 10 full days, simply eMail us at [email protected] (in the subject line, put: WHT Offer) and tell us your website information and which plan you are interested in. We will setup your account within a few hours and will send you confirmation immediately after that.

If after 10 days, you choose to stay with us, you will receive 10% off on whatever plan you sign up for. If you choose to leave, no problem. We will even help you move to any other web host.

If you have any more questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us. We loom forward to doing business with you.

Best Regards,
Boris Mordkovich