El Mirage, AZ

Exclamation logo/banner designer needed

Hello everyone. Brian here.

I am in search of a logo/banner designer for freelancing work. This person will operate under the guise of when dealing with our clients.

I don't use Paypal, so I will need an alternate way to pay you, either by CC or mailing a business check or money order. If by M.O. I will ensure you are always paid in advance for 1 as when I get a client this will ensure there is no delay in starting the job.

I had a pretty relaible guy that I have been using for the last year, but the last few weeks he has disappeared. I just lost the business because of it. In the crowded market that we are in, that is unacceptabel. I hope you agree.

Here is what I want form the logo/banner designer:

You must be good with a decent portfolio. This is needed because I will have to put examples of your work on my "buy a logo" page.

You will have contact with my clients vis an email address such as [email protected] or [email protected]. At no time will your company be mentioned.

This is what I was offering for logo design:

Contact the client, get an idea of what is wanted. Then offer 3 versions. Once the version is picked work with the client to get it "just right". Then we optimize the final versions for use on the web or print and create 3 size versions of each.

The banner deisgn is similar.

Pricing I need form you:

Logo design - $25.00
    Banner design: 468 x 60 120 x 60 120 x 90 125 x 125
    Static - $10
    Animated - $12
    Flash - $15
    Buttons: 88 x 31 88 x 33 $10

Also, with whomever I choose, I will be in need of a logo and banner immediately for site that is being designed. And yes, I will pay the above prices for my logo and banner, I am not looking for free work.

Brian Wilcox
    Owner -
    (Soon to be
    [email protected]
    Last edited by bfriended; 10-20-2002 at 05:13 PM.

im interested can you contact me on iM?

Look up my portfolio and PM if interested (

You can see my portfolio here:

and/or here:

Just... your prices are TOO low.
    I usually charge $50 for logos for example... we can make some deal if you need more than 3 ... etc.

Contact me if you're interested on my work, maybe not on the price tag you put here...

CAS Networks SL | Businesss Solutions Provider
    ->, IT Related B2B since 1997.
    -> Premium Dedicated Servers & Private Reseller Accounts
    -> Web Design, Corporate Image Design, Graphic Design

your prices are not intersting at all...plz try to give more reasonable prices
    Professional WebDesign & Development -- Always At The Peak --