Anything else besides RackShack.net?

I wanted to get a new rackshack server but it sold out and i need a new server in some weeks. Is there any other big company that offers plans like rackshack?

Not any that you can actually call 24/7 and get a person or that does not have lots of downtime.. unless you are willing to spend more money for it... I read somewhere in the forums they have some nice new systems coming out by Monday that will be 129.00 a month I would just monitor the RS site like a hawk and wait for one.

There is United Colo, but if you want better uptime then I suggest you go with Rackshack.
    Domain Software, LLC.

Hey flitcher, so you're PC is broke huh?

damn scammer

Nocster has similarly priced plans.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Thanks all, i like nocster... And i will also wait like a hawk monitoring rackshack to get my server...

Whoah, set up fees at nocster are crazy,. i better go with the racks

Originally posted by seiya
    Whoah, set up fees at nocster are crazy,. i better go with the racks
    I have heard stories on this forum of Nocster spreading the setup fees over three months or so, if you ask.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Originally posted by SoftWareRevue
    I have heard stories on this forum of Nocster spreading the setup fees over three months or so, if you ask.
    yep, that's true

www.fastservers.net

Try them, great prices, excellent support.
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box

Originally posted by flitcher
    There is United Colo, but if you want better uptime then I suggest you go with Rackshack.
    I was about to try unitedcolo and get one server there.. is it that bad with their network??

United Colo seems great to me, I have changed my mind about rackshack, now I think I will go with united colo

UPDATE: THeir $99 plan offers a stupid cpanel...

UPDATE: Can you give me the GOOGLE.com link to the directory of sites like rackshack please? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by seiya; 10-20-2002 at 09:21 PM.

Stick with Rackshack and wait.
    I have been a customer for 1 month now and I am so impressed with there service I actually enjoy my server going down just so i can talk to them...well no not really but they are super!

just check the site every hour and you will eventually get a killer deal. I know I did!

Brad

i'm looking into http://rackforce.com right now, but not sure of Plesk.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

hi

waht do you gusy think about unitedcolo.com colocated offer? It is cheap?, I checked few places and it seems cheap to me.

Is any other places to look around for colocated offer?

Thansk

I doubt you're going to find anything anywhere near the prices for colating that unitedcolo has. make sure you check into their burstability. someone mentioned that they are changing 100Mbps to 10Mbps. Probably won't really be a factor, but maybe.
    Learn survival/prepper information from a combat veteran at Graywolf Survival

How can they offer prices so cheap, anyone have any experience with them, are they for real or a just a cheap(as in quality also) alternative...

But concerning dedi, i would not make a descision without looking into fastservers.net

They have discount WHM/Cpanel license also which is the best IMHO.
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!

i got 2 servers with nocster/burst & they are horrible!
    they will overcharge you, your server wont be setup for a week and support is the worst i have ever seen. (tech support isnt to bad, but billing support dosn't even exist!)
    i suggest going with rackshack.

FASTSERVERS!!
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!