Need special reseller program..

Hello,

I am looking for a reseller program that offers custom plans/packages. The thing is, I not doing the hosting for the money, its more of a service to people in my community at the same time its good experiance and knowledge..
    So, the demands of my clients will vary, some may need 100 mb of diskspace and 10GB bandwith, while others may need just 10mb diskspace and 1Gb bandwith ... I am looking for a reseller program that will charge price according to what my customers ask for. So lets say for example, your company has a hosting package for 11$ that gives 150mb and 12GB bandwith... but, I have a customer who needs just 40mb and 1GB bandwith, in that case your package should be flexible enough and reduce the price accordingly to maybe like 5$ or something
    But ofcourse, certain things are universally common, like, PHP, CGI, mySQL, FTP access, User Control Panel and WebHostManager, email, blah blah...

Most importantly, I need it to be VERY affordable.

Thanks.

Get a dedicated server with WHM/Cpanel installed and then you can pretty much resale whatever, whenever, however you want......
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box

A managed server would do the job better than a dedicated server for IaF
    Linux Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
    Server Management. Node Management. Helpdesk Management.
    ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )

True, but he said affordable.. so i was thinking cheaper than managed..

Can get a semi-managed dedicated from a reputable company like rackspace or fastservers and would be good to go.

Or just get a large reseller account from someone like
    httpme or voxtreme.. Im using httpme.com right now for a project that i wanted off of my own server and so far everything has been excellent. I would suggest either them or getting a dedi/managed server.

If you go the dedicated route i would say look into fastservers.net, rackspace.net, or the cheapest of them rackshack.net....

If you go the bulk reseller route i would say httpme,voxtreme(never used them, but have yet to hear anything bad about them), or mchost(seems to be having problems lately though).
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box

Hi Iaf,

I think what you are after is just a straight forward reseller account. Resellers buy/rent a block section of a server, so a reseller will have for instance 25gb Bandwidth and maybe 2gb of space. This then gets cut into pieces and resold by you, the reseller.

So in essence, you make the decisions about how much to give people and at what cost... thats nothing to do with the server owner (usually).

I think thats what you are trying to get at though.. Let me know if i am wrong.

Good luck.

DM