LinkSky offers $4.95 FULL FEATURE accounts with a great 2 for 1 referral plan.

LinkSky full feature accounts start at $4.95 per month with only a small $9 setup fee.

These are NOT - feature limited -, teaser accounts. Every LinkSky account is full featured and ecommerce ready with all the bells and whistles you would expect and more.

All accounts are on dedicated top-tier servers directly networked to multiple backbone providers. In the event of a failure with one provider, we'll still be operating and connected through our other upstream provider. Your LinkSky web site will always be fast and reliable were the uptime is well over 99%.

We have divided our hosting plan into very small increments (5MB from 20MB TO 100MB) so you get much more of what you pay for no matter how large or small your web site.

We have also included a great referral plan. That's two months free hosting for ever single signup you refer to us. This is an unlimited offer while it lasts.

We are rapidly becoming known to be one of the best consumer advocates of web hosting providers. Here is a sampling of what others have had to say about their LinkSky hosting account:

--------------------------------------------------------
    *"Thanks again. I appreciated your courtesy and professionalism over the phone. It's not often you get that these days.

-- Jamie Roumeliotis,
    Aribella - The Magazine for Today's Woman

*"Thank you for providing outstanding customer service! For once, I truly feel like a valued customer."

-- Brandy Earley, Unknown Emotion

*"Thank you one more time. You are so prompt it almost makes us too comfortable. Thank you so much for the attention that I am sure all your customers get.
    **Also my site is very fast, which makes me very happy."

-- Sergio Pedroza, Kubyzum Music

"I cannot imagine the amount of work that must go on behind the scenes at LinkSky. Your service is absolutely amazing, and I do not have one complaint since switching hosting services. I want you to know, I have been designing webpages for years, and this is by far the best priced, and most supportive service I have worked with. With my former host, some times it would take 4 or 5 business days to receive a reply to my e-mail. But when asking a question of the support team at LinkSky, you guys have always replied within the hour. From what I can tell, your systems are extremely advanced; speeds are incredible. FTP access is very always right there, and all the add-ons are unrivaled with any other hosting service I have seen.

On your costs, when I first saw your extremely low pricing I was skeptical, but now I fully believe you guys just trying to be ultra-fair with your pricing. The other amazing advantage I find is the fact that the fees work on an AUTOMATIC sliding scale. This cannot be found ANYWHERE else (to my knowledge) on the internet.

Sorry for ranting on, but if people don't sign up after looking at you, I feel sorry for them."

Greg Smith,
    Webmaster for TheAudioHolics.com
    --------------------------------------------------------

Try us out and see for yourself what they are talking about.

Joseph Maas, Management - www.LinkSky.com

[FONT=arial][SIZE=1]
    Joseph Maas, manager -
    LinkSky Value Host
    www.LinkSky.com

dotGig
    <:<: [Fruit eating linux administrator]