Post PHP/MySQL Programmer-------------CHEAP!!

I am willing to program just about anything you can think of, from news posting, to BB's and messaging/email programs, and user systems that allow users to signup for your service or blog. Heres my billing system..

You may choose either hourly or by the project, hourly would be by project size basically, for a BB i would charge around $400 custom made for your site or $800 for an open source or service like VB or PHPBB.

I, like anybody else will nagotiate, heres my contact info..

AIM: S1mpsonZ
    MSN: [email protected]
    EMAIL: [email protected]

forgot to mention, news posting scripts are as low as $10 and high as $200 (includes comments, user registration, etc.)

You might want to copy/paste your message in Microsoft Word and run a spell check.

PORTFOLIO

Can we see some of your work ?

If it's open source, why would you charge $800? Seems like your prices on the custom forums should be switched around.

Originally posted by TheTech
    If it's open source, why would you charge $800? Seems like your prices on the custom forums should be switched around.

Well.. I think he ment, he'd develop the forum for you, charge you $800, and you'd have rights to do whatever you want with it, give it away, sell it, wipe your butt with the code, etc...

Hi,

This is very good price Even lower than many companies in India ! How do you manage this ?

We would also like to see some of your past work if possible.

Regards,
    Abhishek
    Submit2Please.com - Submit your site to 500+ SEO friendly directories
    EasySiteEdit.com - Point. Click. Edit. Works with existing site.

3 replies

Well.. I think he ment, he'd develop the forum for you, charge you $800, and you'd have rights to do whatever you want with it, give it away, sell it, wipe your butt with the code, etc...
    lol, that is correct.

Can we see some of your work ?
    I am currently working on numerous projects on my HD, I will upload them shortly. If you need something done, simply post it, or contact me for a free estimate :-D

Hi,

This is very good price Even lower than many companies in India ! How do you manage this ?

We would also like to see some of your past work if possible.

Regards,
    Abhishek
    I actually dont manage this. You see, I take my time on my work, fix all bugs and tweak it to your liking. Therefore im not swamped. Plus I havent been offering my work to the public.

Sounds great

Do you let the buyer own the code ? Just asking. In that case we might be having some quick stuffs comong up when we get stuck or overburdened.

BTW, I am sure you will get a lot of work with this model. And best of luck for that !

Regards
    Abhishek
    Submit2Please.com - Submit your site to 500+ SEO friendly directories
    EasySiteEdit.com - Point. Click. Edit. Works with existing site.