Exclamation PayPal International Withdrawl

Ok now that I got everything set up with paypal, I recived money but I can't withdrawl neither to my bank account nor my paypal account. I clicked on 'Accept' and it said:

Follow Thses steps etc.

Add a bank account (checked)
    Add a credit card (un-checked )

What happened now, I need to add a credit card? This is bogus! Help please!!!!

Yeah.. that want you to add your CC so if anything should go wrong at ALL, they can remove every bit of credit you have and add it to their vaults.

Fun stuff eh?

Not really. I just need some help or eles I'm quitting this PayPal stuff.

Just move to the US, then you can sue them when they rape your credit.
    hostVentura
    adam.ferree@gmail.com
    AIM: windsofnihility

Re: PayPal International Withdrawl

Originally posted by Invision
    Ok now that I got everything set up with paypal, I recived money but I can't withdrawl neither to my bank account nor my paypal account. I clicked on 'Accept' and it said:

Follow Thses steps etc.

Add a bank account (checked)
    Add a credit card (un-checked )

What happened now, I need to add a credit card? This is bogus! Help please!!!!

yes, you will need to add a credit card first before you you will be able to withdraw any funds. it's more for verification purpose, so if anything goes wrong, they can at least track you down and possibly charge you over your cc card. My advice is, use a CC where you have internet banking facility, it will be much faster that way since you will need the verification code that comes with your CC statement for the $1+ transaction that PayPay will transact to test your card. Once that's done, you can go ahead and add you local bank and you can start withdrawing your funds.

ARe there any other merchant sites? like 2checkout.com?

What are you looking to charge for? If it's payments for hosting services then I'd recommend www.hostcharge.com.
    Simon Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    Shared | Reseller | Managed Dedicated
    www.unitedhosting.co.uk | www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

NO it's to recive money mostly.

Post It's Down!

BTW www.hostcharge.com is not accepting more members.

*clicks on apply* *Java Pop-Up opens* "We are not accepting more members, please check next month!"

Stay as for away as possible from paypal. They are a ripoff. They can hold your money at anytime with out notice.

Just move to the US, then you can sue them when they rape your credit.

Allegedly, it's in their Terms of Use that you can't. When signing up, you grant Paypal the right to do what the hell they like to your account - and if they empty it, you must accept that they can. Like I said, allegedly.

So as my questione is what other bill systems are their except PAYPAL or 2CHECKOUT, that accepts debit cards?

PayPal

Never had a problem with them.

The reason they need your credit card details for:

Gives immeditate transaction approval, for example you need to buy something through your PayPal account and you have a balance of $10 and the purchase is $15, PayPal can debit your credit card for the remainder immediately without holding up your transaction.

Also when selling a product at least you know the person your selling to has a Credit Card to back their purchase from you.

I have read horror stories at similar sites to this
    http://www.paypalwarning.com/
    make your own decisions.

2checkout

Great company but going through some teething problems as they grow.
    Slow payments, missed recurring transactions.

But an excellent setup, you can run multiple websites through the same account and accept credit cards world wide all for $49.00
    Runs Click links and Shopping cart within the same account.
    Quality Hosting Services for 7 Years

what you say? i do not know because i am a chinese HOHO~~~

Originally posted by Invision
    So as my questione is what other bill systems are their except PAYPAL or 2CHECKOUT, that accepts debit cards?
    ehhh hemm

I hear google has a great list of 3rd party payment processors :p

I didn't have a great experience with paypal, I once recieved a hacked payment which looked totally legit, and it went downhill from there, I didn't recieve responses to my emails, they simply didn't seem to care. They reversed the payment and didn't even speak to me about it.
    I give them the thumbs down.
    And hey, in their security section on their site they are supposed to be tight, whats up with that?
    - Ross
    For quality hosting at a quality datacenter - www.ultralogic.net
    admin@ultralogic.net

payments similiar to paypal

two that comes to my mind is c2it and yahoo payments

Yahoo payments: www.yahoo.com

and C2IT: www.c2it.com

Good Luck

Tom
    DWS CENTER LTDA--http://www.dwscenter.com
    Web Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Low Cost Domains!!
    US, UK, Netherlands & Asia!!!

Oh damn, I thought PayPal was secure. As soon as I get some money on it I will spend it...

Paypal Problem

Just find someone who already entered their cc number pay it into their account and have them write you a cheque.

To be honest I have never had any issues with paypal! I have plenty of money sitting in there and use it to pay web designers etc etc. Once it is over $500 I transfer it back to my bank no problems at all!
    HostHeadQuarters.com
    Reliable Hosting
    Great Support

hehe seiya,
    and yeah Marts, their withdrawl feature is nice, I never had any problems with that. But there's still (as far as I know) a lot of holes in their security, which is why I packed up and left.
    Hacked payments come through quite easily, and they just look like regular legitimate clients!
    - Ross
    For quality hosting at a quality datacenter - www.ultralogic.net
    admin@ultralogic.net

I think the rule of thumb is not to leave too much $$ hanging in these your PayPal a/c ... always withdraw them regularly.
    Web Hosting Stuff - Over 10,000+ Hosting Companies Listed
    http://www.webhostingstuff.com

Thats why we have www.2checkout.com, to save us from the evil PayPal demons. I hope that company goes bankrupt. They deserve it. PayPal is the mafia operating under the guise of a corporation.